12/01/2007

I am............

Bored
It's Saturday and I'm at home doing nothing. My boyboy went to Ipoh with his dad for some "food" holiday since he's on leave since Wednesday. I didnt tag along as I am FARKING POOR and I'm working on Friday. He went to Ipoh on Friday morning anyway...

Moody
Must be due to KLSE i guess... aihhhh... I got nothing better to do since Friday noon when I got back from the FJ Benjamin warehouse sales. Purposely took half day leave to accompany my sis for that sales and I end up with RM36 Guess t-shirt. How stupid. I wanted to buy La Senza but too bad, their bras at that warehouse is so plain. When I found 1 sexy ones, they don't have my size... aihhhhhh... They got a lot of g-strings and it's only RM45 for 10 pieces but I don't want it. I've got a lot adi lah..........

Restless
Who won't feel restless when they stayed home since Friday noon till now (Saturday 11.56am)?? I could foresee that I'll stay home the entire day. I wanted to go out walk around but I got no car. My bro took it adi lo. I wanted to go out with some friends but I don't know who to call. Didn't want to call also as I don't want to spoil their mood with me black black face... More over, go out means spend money... now pokai-season, dun 1 lah!!!

Irritated
Due to my moodiess, I felt irritated with myself. I blame my boyboy for going Ipoh without me though I told him to go on ahead without me when he told me he's going. But of course in my heart I said,

"I purposely took half day leave on Friday so that I
could accompany you after I accompany my sis to that warehouse sales. Now you
said you going Ipoh without me?!?!??".
Then I blame my boyboy for not calling me to check how am I doing and etc. Though you might say why can't I call him?? Dunno lah. Girl's pride gua. Normally it's the guy who call mah!! aihhhh... I feels so stupid.

Dead bored!!!!!!!
Can someone please ask me out?!?!?!?!?! I got nothing to do at home!!!! I've been reading comic since Friday night at 7pm till 1am. Then first thing I did when I woke up this morning is read comics from 10am till now. So PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!! TELL ME WHAT OTHER THINGS CAN I DO?!?!?!!??! Oh you must be asking, "You got NDSL WAT!!!!". Well, again, my boyboy took it with him. Friday morning while he's doing some last minute packing, he woke me up and ask "Hey do you want the NDSL? If not, can I take it with me to Ipoh?". Guess what I said? Well of course being the UNDERSTANDING gf that I am *blegh* I know he'll be bored at night when he's in Ipoh as except eating, there's nothing to do in Ipoh. So I said "If you want then take it with you loh...". But in my heart, I'm saying
"Shit!! You took it, then what am I gonna do during my
free time?!?!?! Sit home and rot!??!?!?! chammmmmmm... Please say you won't take it!!!".
Then he said "OK." and put the NDSL into his bag. DARNNNNNN!!!!!!

So... I asked kalei, what should I do during my free time?!?!?! I can't think of any.........

Me: Ka lei... I dunno what to do tomolo... (this is when I'm chatting with him on Friday morning while I'm supposed to work)
Kalei: Hmmm... Where's your NDSL??
Me: sighhhhhh... Boyboy take to Ipoh adi.... T_T
Kalei: What's your life like before NDSL? What's your life like before your boyboy??
Me: Before NDSL, I'll be going out with my boyboy or read comics or read ebooks... Before my boyboy..................... a bit too long ago adi, can't really remember leh...
Kalei: Then you can do what single people do, read comics/books, go watch movies, go shopping...
Me: Read comics will only take 2 to 3 hours of my time, read books I can finish in 1 to 2 hours... go watch movies and shopping alone looks like "sohai"...
Kalei: ..... So in a way, you're saying me "SH"???
Me: errrrrrrrr.... well... I didn't mean it that way but errrr....

Sorry kalei... but normally I don't go watching movies or shopping alone ler... really soli...... but i'm still DEAD BOREDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!

2 blahs:

Huei said...

noooo!!!

ur boy boy took the ndsl??

aih kesian!

should've date kalei out for shopping ma! =P hehehehe

julieann said...

huei,
yah... too bad he really took it... T_T

dun 1 date kalei lar.. later he said he veli bz and oni date leng luis out leh... aihhhh...