12/05/2007

Bak Kut Teh!!!!!!

Yesterday we went for a "ex-TESS" gathering where I'm the "rose" among the thorns... kakakakakaka... all guys oni me the girl loh...

Supposingly there's around 13 or 14 people to go... and the names are: -
1. Me
2. Jaceleen
3. Eric Teh
4. Eric Teh's gf
5. Eric Leong
6. Kalei
7. Chewdan
8. Joan
9. Xianglooi
10. Calvin Lu
11. Meng Fatt
12. CCLam
13. Teddy Yew
14. Chee Foong

In the end, only 9 ppl who arrived and those that are absents with reasons are: -
1. Jaceleen => She was the 1st organizer for this in the end she didn't go bcuz "due to some unforseen circumstances"
2. Joan => Her dad was in the hospital and now everything is OK. Thank GOD!!
3. Kalei => Suddenly he got pregnant nausea, which means he feels like vomitting but now is better...
4. MengFatt => Last minute his company got issues so he have to stay back and resolve the issue... aihhhh...

Eric Leong telling us some interesting stories...

CheeFoong thinks his own story is more interesting that's why the smirk... while CCLam laugh at him... kekekekekeke...

Eric Leong thinking of what stories to tell summore.... he thinks veli veli hard...

What we ordered... or what's LEFT of wat we ordered...


At first when the food arrived for our table (we have to use 2 tables as there's 9 of us and can't fit it into 1 table), the 4 and a half of us.... why half huh?? Well XiangLooi sit in between our table (me, CheeFoong, CCLam & Calvin Lu) and their table (Eric Leong & Teh, Chewdan, Teddy), so that's why XiangLooi consider as HALF!! hahahahaha...

When the food just arrived, we thought we won't be able to finish it as there's 1 big plate of vege, 1 big bowl of mushrooms, 1 bowl of "pai kuat", 1 bowl of "sao yuk", 1 bowl of "kam jam ku", 1 bowl of taufu and 2 bowls of soup. So you see... there's a lot of food leh!!! Our table took approximately 45minutes to finish it while their table took approximately 20minutes to finish... hahahahahahaha...

It's a no wonder lar cuz.............. errrrr.... I better don't say it, ah bor later I kena "bombed" by them... hahahahahahahahaa...

Overall, the dinner was fun as we chit chat about what happens in TESS while we were still working there and there's also talks about the most scariest person in TESS (pssttttt... I think for Kalei she is lar... shhhhh...) like TSY!!!!!!!!! KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAA.... And then there's talks about those veli "cake sao" people in TESS...

But overall, the dinner is fun cuz I realized that our table is the most noisiest table in that restaurant and even this morning CCLam thanked me for organizing it... hehehehehe.. I'm happy too and I'll plan for the 2nd gathering where I hope I could bring in more girls from TESS (or EX-TESS!!!) and hope I could make it successful!!!

Even George also ask me to organize again and no worries.. I try not to disappoint you guys but MAKE SURE YOU ALL COME!!!!!! hehehehehehehhe....

4 blahs:

Huei said...

good job!!!!!

organize more so next time i can go! the more the merrier! make sure got alot alot of ppl!!!!! =D hehehehe

julieann said...

huei,
THANKS!!!! YAH YAH!!! I'll try to organize again!!! hehehehehehe...

ARON WONG DOT COM said...

wahhh!!!! bak kut teh my life lerrr!!!!! thanks for sharing ler:) wish i can join:) is my 1st time visit ur blog!!! have fun reading it:) take care n enjoy....

julieann said...

aron wong dot com,
BKT my life too!!!!!!! hehehehehehehe... go eat the 1 at Jalan Kepong Baru (opposite Carrefour), it's the best (for me lah!) that I've tasted so far!! :D

and thanks for visiting yah!!