12/11/2007

Christmas Coming!!!!!!!!

Yo Christmas is coming leh!!!!! With Christmas coming real soon, my office (Obtech Asia Pacific Sdn. Bhd.) is organizing 1 small party for all of our staff.

Each staff are required to bring 1 gift for the gift exchange during the dinner and some games while we filled our stomachs!! hehehehehe... Oh and it seems that tomorrow's theme is that we are required to either wear GREEN or RED or WHITE tops for the dinner... hmmmm... I think I'll go for RED as I love red!!!!! :D

Since everyone of us are required to bring a gift, our deadline for bringing the gift to office is by today 3pm. Since most of us already brought the gift, we decorate it under the Christmas tree which was at the reception area. I'll let you see my receptionist cum admin decoration of the Christmas tree... hehehehe...

This I took on Monday when there's not much gifts yet...

I took this today and look at the gifts!!! It's a LOT!!!!

SEE!! Really a lot of gifts!!! Don't think it's enuff space to store under the tree... hehehee..

So far I think here contains roughly 50 gifts only. There's more to come!!!


Then I got the news that my office's Japanese guy (which is SUPER HANDSOME and SUPER MAN!!!!!) is going to the party too!!!! WOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Guess I'll either looking at him only or kept on taking his pics oni... I'll post it here again after I got his pics!!!! kekekekekekekeke... I'm floating baybeh!!!

4 blahs:

Jace said...

So many Presentsssss... *_*
which one is urs 1?

Huei said...

i wannnn!!!!

ur opis so nice..mine..haih..apa pun tarak!! >.<

julieann said...

jace,
yeah really a lot leh!! total got 70+ person going for tonite's party leh!!! errr... mine ah... its in there somewhere...

huei,
kakakakaka... i wish i can get boss minya gift!!! definitely more than RM20 budget 1... eh ask ur boss organize go out makan lar...

Jace said...

Mine...the worst! Aih... toilet paper oso don have.