12/04/2007

For Sam...

Yo Sam!! I know your burfday coming soon ledi... So this is for you loh!!!

I was watching Bull Fighting (鬥牛 · 要不要) drama series starring Mike He Jun Xiang!!!!!! and Hebe from S.H.E and also Lee Wei. All 3 of them is gorgeous + pretty + handsome + handsome again... hahahahahaha...

Mike He, Hebe & LeeWei

I found out that, LeeWei looks like someone when I was watching this drama. The more I look at him, the more I feels that he resembles someone and then "DINGGGGGGG!!!" I finally recall who he resembles... it's SAM!!!!!!!! My ex-colleague from Kompakar!!!!

So Sam, I tell you hoh, I rarely say someone veli leng chai 1 I tell you... So LeeWei is really really really veli leng chai leh!!! So since I said you resembles LeeWei, means in a way I said you're leng chai also leh!!!! So treat this as my burfday present to you lo... SAM YOU VELI LENG CHAI!!!!!!! kakakakakakaka...

Lee Wei... act cool... Sam also ani kuan...

Again it's LeeWei... and here it really looks like Sam when he's "farn"...

SEE SEE!!!! REALLY resembles him leh our Ah Sam!!! Similar bor?!?!?!?

The real Ah Sam... the guy in blue shirt lar aiyoh!!!

So Sam, I wish you HAPPY BURFDAY in advance and may you have a very nice burfday party loh!!! hehehehehehe....

Now I want to like LeeWei also cannot ledi... cuz everytime I see LeeWei, I'll think of Sam wor... cannot leh... Sam not available adi... summore I got no "feel" towards Sam wor... But got a bit feel towards LeeWei... he too leng chai!!!!!! beh tahan!!!! akakakakakakakkaa....

3 blahs:

Anonymous said...

Ahemm... thank you for your wonderful imagination and creativity. This is my first present, thank you vely much, and well, next time dun say so loud, im vely shy one...

Jace said...

har??? =_=
HAHHAHAHAa...

julieann said...

† Fire †,
hahahahaha... ur burfday wor!!! must say loud loud 1... so that everybody can celebrate with u mar... hehehehee...

jace,
simi leh?? it's his burfday leh!! summore he leng chai mar!!! kakakakaka...