12/31/2007

Dunno-wat-to-put...

Saturday night attend a friend's wedding again... this year really is a good year... I've attended 8 weddings already inclusive of this 1... aihhhh... Of course congrats to those who got married but I just pity my wallet... hahahahahaha...

So I got home and prepare myself after I go out pak toh-ing with my boyboy and I did some make up myself and styled slightly of my hair... I'm learning how to makeup so dun laugh when you see my makeup suck wokeh!??!!?!?

My makeup... it's ok rite?!?!?!? hehehehehehhe....

Then off I went to the dinner and seriously speaking, I found that the restaurant is big and beautiful but too bad... their food is not so nice AND... the most TERRIBLE thing bout that restaurant is the sound system!!!!! Sukak-sukak it'll blast some terrible music!!! It'll frighten the shit out of you when it blasts all of a sudden!! SIAO 1!!!!

Anyway, every wedding dinner, at the table for every seats they'll definitely give you either a small square fruit cake or a pair of love chocolates... But this time, this wedding is special... They give us key chains!!!

The "guy" keychain is for guys while the "girl" keychain is for girls of course...

Isn't it nice?? It's special I would say... I've attended so many weddings and this is the 1st time I got a keychain!! I found it useful too!! hehehehehe....

Then on Sunday, I went to my boyboy's aunt's place to accompany her as she's back from AUS... She's staying with her best friend and I would say, her best friend is really really lucky!! Why you asked?? Well da best fren got a maid since she got her 1st child and that maid is Indonesian.
Although she's Indonesian, she can cook pork!!! And very delicious at that!! She's superb in cooking and she's very good in house work and etc. She's been with them for already 20yrs++ and she's very very loyal to the family. Even their pet dog loves her a lot!! Then she's good at learning cookings too!!

There's once the auntie saw a TV channel teaching the house wives/cooking mama on how to carve or decorate fruits to impress... she just watch it once and......

WALLA!!! It's beautiful isn't it??

It's a peacock!!! So cute!!!!!!!


If I could hire a maid in future, I wish I could hire her maid!! hehehehehe...

0 blahs: