12/10/2007

Expensive food... T_T

Friday after work, it's raining and I got no car... Reason is because my boyboy fetch me to work. * wide grins * Well he's on leave mar, so he said he'll fetch me to work loh... Yep... from my house to my office... He'll have to endure the jam just to fetch me to work and then endure the jam AGAIN to go back home... oh well... my boyboy loves me a lot... :-p

So... after work, he's so hungry that he said he can eat the whole cow. So he called up a friend to eat something good. So off we went, the 4 of us (2 couples) to Bumbu Bali (I think this is how it's spelled lah!) for our "sumptuous" dinner!!

Salt & Pepper using SPOONS!! Imagine if there's a strong wind, we'll sneeze like mad!!

My boyboy's Virgin Colada... and it tastes like santan.. kakakakakaka...
My BBQ Chicken sandwich... very nice!!
My boyboy's Nasi Betumbu (I think that's what is called lah!).. Tastes heavenly!!!

Overall, the food is nice and it left a hole in my boyboy's wallet. Well since he said he's paying, I got lucky that I could eat nice food!! hahahahahaha....

Then the next day, my boyboy again said he wanted to eat something "special" and then suddenly, he re-called that he purchase a IZZI member priviledged card where we'll get a free large pizza and a free pastry the last time we went. So off we go and headed to Uptown Damansara where we purchased the priviledged card from.

So we ordered........

Tiramisu.. tastes heavenly too!!!!
My boyboy's Apple Struddle... the "skin" is so thin that it looks like tissue!!

This Apple Struddle is REALLY delicious (as what my boyboy said) that he said it's worth RM9.90 of it!! I can only tastes the "skin" as I can't take apple... Reason?? Skin allergy :-/ Once I took apple, my skin will look horrible!! hahahahaha...

Apple Struddle and Tiramisu
Cheese Dough Ball
See how cheesy it is!!! It's really really nice leh...
Pollo Tropicalle Pizza
The "skin" is thin and there's LOADS of toppings in it!! Yummy!!!!!!

Well with so much food, you must've thought that this "brunch" of ours must cost heavenly as Izzi is not a very cheap food restaurant... So you guys wanna guess how much of the total bill?!?!?!? I bet you guys don't believe it when I tell or in fact... when i SHOW you the total bill...

C'mon let's start guessing shall we??

........................Guess......................
................................................
.....................RM 100++??? ....................
...................................Nope... try again....................................
...................RM60++??...............
..................Wrong...............................
................RM50++??.....................
............Lesser than that..... hehehehe......
....................................................
........................ Wanna give up??? .....................
...........................................................
OK lar... I'll SHOW you the bill lar..............
...........................................................
...........................................................
...... but keep you in suspense a bit 1st................

...........................................................
............................ hahahahahahahaha ...............................
...........................................................
.......................................
................................
TADA!!!!!!!!

It's only RM22.79!!!!!!!!

Well no need rub your eyes adi lar... it's true leh!! It's really oni RM22.79 inclusive of the 5% Govt. Tax leh...

Well look at the bill again and you'll see that I got the Large Pizza for free, the Apple Strudel (Pastry) for free and then after that, I got 50% OFF from the rest of the total bills!!!!! So that's why it's so cheap loh!!! So next time you guys wanna eat Izzi, call me out and we could enjoy 50% off for 2 person and dunno how many % off for a bunch of friends... But I think no more free large pizza or pastry adi loh.... I think lar... hehehehehehe...

Cheap rite??? :-D And cheap food I pay 1.... kakakakakakakaka....

2 blahs:

Anonymous said...

Just passing by and read it.. Well for me, even without the discount, every RINGGIT that you pay is worth the price for the great taste of IZZI :p..

Been so long time since the last time I went there.. miss it so much ^_^

julieann said...

mei,
true true!! but I don't go there often as it's not cheap ler the food... but thanks for reading it ya!! :D