12/27/2007

Kenny Rogers

Yup.. I went food "hunting" again and this time, dunno why, it just felt like I haven't been eating Kenny Rogers for some time adi, so I go called up my bro at 6pm and ask if he could accompany me to eat... kekekekekekee...

Me: Eh boy, wan go eat Kenny Rogers bor???
Boy: Ah? Why suddenly wan eat Kenny Rogers??
Me: Dunno leh, I just felt like eating it loh.. long time no eat adi mar..
Boy: Errr... I might need to OT wor... what time you wan go eat?
Me: =.=''' Ani kuan ah... an jua leh??
Boy: Well I think can lar... but I no money wor..
Me: =.=''''''''' So an jua?? You dun 1 go eat cakap lar...
Boy: Well IF you belanja me then eat lar... kakakakakakaa...
Me: #$$^%&^*%@#!@!$#$^% I boh lui also wor...
Boy: Then dun 1 eat loh...
Me: But I wan eat leh!!!!!!!
Boy: OK LARRRRRR!!!!!
Me: YAYYYYY!!!! OK lah.. then later I go fetch you we go!! :D

So off we went to Mid Valley JUST for the Kenny Rogers... When we were looking at the menu..................

Me: Eh you wan order which 1??
Boy: I think quarter can liao... you leh??
Me: I'll order quarter also... eh but you order quarter, you won't feel full 1 leh.. veli small portion nia...
Boy: Ya meh?? Not quite big ge meh??
Me: No leh... I think you better order half portion 1... ah bor later you not enuff full...
Boy: Sure bor?!!??! Ok lah.. half lar half lar..

In the end, I ordered quarter meal while my bro ordered half meal... and when the food came, he scold me adi... cuz the portion really is a lot and errmmm... hahahahahaha... he really can't finished it...

Boy: SEE!!! Si beh a lot lar!! I want quarter meal you dun let, now half meal si beh a lot!! kanasai lu!!
Me: hahahahahahaha... Paiseh lar... You can geh... hahahahaha...
Boy: I don't care, you better eat some... you kanasai!!
Me: =.=''''''''''

So both of us proceed with our food and etc. My bro of coz kinda like force me to at least eat a bit of his half portion meal which I did... and then I found out this!!!

What did this looks like to you????????

It's a freaking CHICKEN BUTT!!!!!! A CHICKEN BUTT!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw that, I got kinda gagged as it really do feels a bit disgusting!!! It makes you start imagining how da chicken go do their "big business".... as in SHIT!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwWWWWWwwwwWwWwwwW!!!!!

Then I stopped eating that and pass it back to my bro, ask him to finish the rest and cut out that butt!!! Well he of coz being too full, oni eat a slice of it and the rest he just leave it there... hahahahahaha...

My bro enjoying his tastes-like-pipe-water Sprite...

In the end, me being da good sis, treat him the dinner loh since he's so pokai... aihhh... Maybe I sayang him also lar... aihhhh... I'm a good sis hoh?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAA.....

3 blahs:

Jace said...

HAHAHHAHA...ju...u really kanasai la.. force ppl to eat half chicken and force ppl to cut out the chicken butt/ass.. HAHAHHAHAHAH

julieann said...

jace,
hahahahahahhaa... aihhhh... i didnt know the portion is bigger adi mar...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.