12/28/2007

"Lui Tao" me.....

Yesterday night after work, I fetch my bro home again as he said he might need to OT... So I called him up and ask to confirm....

Me: Eh so tonite you got OT bor??
Bro: Most probably no need loh...
Me: Means I no need fetch you adi lar..
Bro: Errrr... Dunno leh...
Me: Oei!! Simi dunno?? Need or no need?!?!?!
Bro: OK lah.. You fetch me lar.. I lazy to walk to wait for mama..
Me: OK lah... kana poh ma... Eh I might off work at 6.30pm ge wor...
Bro: Can lar... I lazy to walk lar... I wait you loooo....
Me: OK lah...

So it's decided that I'll go fetch him and etc... But when comes 6.25pm, he called...

Bro: Eh what time you'll reach to fetch me eh??
Me: Errr... Maybe around 6.45pm like that loh... or later...
Bro: OK lah.. you take your time lar.. I yamcha with friend 1st..
Me: OK.. Eh but later I wanna go Taipan to pay bills and etc leh.. hehehhehehehe...
Bro: WALAUUUUUU!!! Why you didnt tell me earlier?!?!?!?!?! I kena "sin" by you jor!!!
Me: hahahahaha... Paiseh lar.. suddenly see got salary liao, need to pay money mar... hehehehee...
Bro: Walaoooo... I should've followed papa home larrrrrr...
Me: ahahahahaha.. Mm mai ani kuan lar... teman me a while cannot meh?? hehehehe...
Bro: What to do?!!?!?!

In the end, he got no choice but to follow me loh of coz... So in the car while we're stuck in da jam.. he "song song" go and sleep from KL Maybank building (Kotaraya sana...) till we reach Taipan.

When we reach there, instead of turning in through the True Fitness junction, I turn into HSBC junction 'cuz I saw that 1st junction is jammed up adi.. Mana tau... When I turn into HSBC junction, it's WORST!!! So I putih-putih made a BIG BIG round just to get to that "Ampang Yong Tau Foo" restaurant for our dinner... So while I'm doing that BIG BIG round......

Bro: Eh where we gonna go eat??
Me: The Yong Tao Foo sana...
Bro: OK....
---------- After the jam is "lose"... ------------
Bro: Eh where's that Yong Tao Foo??
Me: Neh at the RHB bank opposite it oni...
Bro: Then an jua you didn't turn in from the True Fitness junction?!?!?!
Me: Just now jam mar... mana tau this junction also jam wor??
Bro: WALAUUUUUU.. You make SOOOO big round just to go back there... aiyohhhhh....
Me: =.=

Then when I was at the Berry's Cakeshop, I saw there's a car coming out from the parking, without waiting, I quickly parked my car so that I don't have to go look nearby the Yong Tau Foo shop as I guess it won't have much parking there. Then we have to walk from almost 1 corner to reach another corner........

Bro: Eh where's the yong tau foo shop leh??
Me: Nehhh... at the front corner shop oni... walk a bit lar...
Bro: Ok..
-------- After we reach RHB Bank shop ---------
Me: Aisehhhh.. here also got a lot of parking leh... hahahahahaha...
Bro: YEAH LOH!!! WALAUUUUUUUU... Make me walk so far leh!! Kanasai u lar!!
Me: hahahahahaha.. pai seh lar... ahahahahaha...
Bro: You see lar!! Today you "sin" me dunno how many times liao!! WALAUUUUU!!!
Me: hahahahaaha... I thought no parking mar... hahahahahhahaha..
Bro: WALAUUUU... Next time dun 1 trust you liao lar... Kanasai!!!
Me: =.=

Aihhhhh... I'm so "lui tao".... summore an ELDER sis being "bullied" by a YOUNGER brother summore.... aihhhhh....

2 blahs:

Huei said...

aww..dun lidat

bully him back!!

next time...sin him more!!!!!! =P heheheh

julieann said...

huei,
hahahahahahaha... sin him a lot of times adi... sin him more later he kill me ah.. hahahahaha..