12/18/2007

Big big burger...

Ever seen a veli veli big burger in Malaysia??

Well lemme show u hoh... Last Friday I went to Pavillion for my lunch with my colleagues and we saw that there's a new fast food store just opened. It's newly opened and we went to try it out...

I'll show you how BIG the burger is...

I ordered Bacon Swiss
Esther's Super Star with Cheese
You see, the drinks is called medium sized but that burger is SUPER sized!!!
Mine burger after it's "opened"..
Really thick leh!! Yummy too!!!!!!
SEE!!!! Esther's burger really big leh!! I don't think her mouth can fit... hmmmm...

Esther can finish only half of the burger... half I mean she only eat 1 slice of the burger bun and the whole of the meat... Another slice of it with a chunk of vege... she leave it to Mr. Dustbin.. hehehehehhe...

Overall the burger is nice and it's really really veli filling if you eat it all by yourself when you're extremely hungry... when you're not so hungry, I would advice you to share it with someone... ah bor you sure cannot finish geh...

Oh and the burger is from Carl's Junior... Last time it's quite popular in Malaysia but after that they close it down... then now it's re-opened.. Really not bad but it's quite price-y leh... But I would say it's worth a try!! :D

2 blahs:

Jace said...

OoooOoo....*_* I miss the burgers in UK. They are as big as tat one.

julieann said...

jace,
then faster go eat!!!! really veli nice 1!!!!