10/03/2007

Teddy's praise...

Yup he KINDA praise me lar...

Below is the chat we had yesterday noon when he FINALLY saw my new hairstyle... kekekekeke....








































Teddy :wtf happen to yr hair..
look a bit dumb..hahaha
Me :NIA MEHHHHHHHHHH
nice lar!!!!!!!
hahahahaha
not nice meh? :p
i like it :p
Teddy :u have other pic?
Me :wat other pic?
Teddy :the pic is very small cant see clearly
Me :u go my blog and see
I scared u see liao u fall in love with me..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
shit... i talk like chunkit liao
Teddy :then ohh..i found yr twin sister
Me :=.='''''
it doesnt looks like me lar~!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teddy :hahaha...
Me :where got?!!?!?!?!
her face more bengkak than mine!! :p
so my pic looks pretty?
hahahahahahahaha
looks like china doll leh
kakakakakakakakaka
Teddy :ehh...
Me :or looks like jap mei mei??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
can match with harada oledi
kakakakakakakaka
Teddy :to me it is look like a malaysia leng lui
hahaha
Me :hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Teddy :in fact u look lovely than before..that is no doubt
Me :there's a meaning behind that...
FUWAHHHHHHHHHH
sure bor??!??!?!!?
Teddy :previous is a bit like auntie
hahahahahaha
Me :=.=''''

Now now.... it's not everyday i get praised that i look lovely than b4 ya know... so i cant help it if i'm over the sun, the moon or watever... hahahahahahaha...

2 blahs:

Huei said...

wah! ur "twin sister" really look abit like u! hehehe ofcos u more leng!!!

julieann said...

huei,
-___-
really looks like me meh?? hmmm... of coz me more leng... JKAKAKAKAKAKKKAKAKAK....