10/29/2007

OUCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

hoookayyyy.... the title roughly let u know that i've hurt myself while i'm rushing to meet up with my fren... so... how did i hurt myself eh?? the stories is as below...

6pm SHARP!!
From office walk like "siao po" to parking lot which took me 10min... at parking lot, unlock my car, start up the engine and vrooommmm... i paid for my parking and then out on da street to Jalan Tun Razak... which as usual, jam like no mama's biz... nia meh...

6.30pm
I'm still stuck at Jalan Tun Razak to head to Kepong to use the Penchala Link highway to The Curve where I was supposed to meet up my fren at 7pm...

6.45pm
I'm stuck at the road heading to Kepong... which is SUPER DUPER JAM!!! i starting to get fed up...

7pm
My fren called and ask "mana lu wey??"... so I just got to Jalan Duta where I'm still stuck at the stupid jam... so i informed that i'll roughly or say... HOPEFULLY i could reach by 7.30pm...

7.25pm
I'm finally at The Curve!!!! But I still havent reach the parking lot due to some AUNTIE blocking the FARKING way!!!!!! how she block eh?? well I think SHE'S thinking that the whole 1 lane road is bought by her, so she parked there waiting to turn into Tesco!! aihhh... lazy to explain liao..

7.35pm
I'm almost RUNNING to meet up my fren where I have to use a few escalator to reach the meeting place... so instead of me standing PATIENTLY for the escalator to bring me up to 3rd floor, me being the impatient ones, start to step up to the escalator so that I could reach the upper floor faster...

7.38pm... i think..
At the 2nd escalator, again I step up which using the escalator and this time i kinda run a bit while stepping up to the escalator.. and then suddenly, i tripped!!! Thanks to my slipper where my "head" of the slipper hit the edge of the escalator step and i fell... and that's OK as I felt a bit pain at that time... but what's worst?? I'm wearing a SKIRT when I fell... So I think i MIGHT "run bright" adi... but I might not... i dunno lah as when I fell, it's kinda quick that I cant remember anything...

7.40pm
I still need to walk a bit but while walking, i felt a lot of pain on my left leg as it hit the escalator steps.. and the pain is starting to get MORE pain... So I look down and lift my toe up and walla... i saw blood!!! T_T

Still I kept walking even though I felt my left leg is really really painful... I was thinking how come a scratch can be so painful although its bleeding a little?? Then I look down again and this time, I saw the blood dripping from my toe adi... really dripping where I walk 1 step, the blood dripped out onto the floor... Then I start to get scared as I'm freaking bleeding a lot!!!!!

7.42pm
I reached my friend's shop as I was supposed to meet her there and the 1st thing i ask of her is this,

Me: "You got tissue?"
Fren: "Yo!! New hairstyle wey!! err.. tissue? What for?"
Me: "My leg is bleeding a lot..."
Fren: *look at my leg* O.O "My goodness!! What da hell happen to you?!?!?!! You're bleeding a lot!!!! Your whole feet is blood!!!" *rush to get da whole box of tissue*
Me: "Yeah.. i pokai at the escalator when rushing here.." *sit down & felt a bit dizzy*
Fren: "Walao you look pale!! You feel faint??"
Me: Yup... water pls??"
Fren: "okok!! you sit here, tissue here, sit ok??"
Me: "Yeah... water faster.."

Then my fren help me bandage my leg and etc... so in the end, I called up my boyboy to fetch my bro over so he can drive my car back home while my boyboy fetch me to go doc... to see if i need any stitches... which I hope not!!! I'm scared of needles!!!

So that's what happen but there's part 2 of the story of what happen at the clinic when I let the doc look at my wound... so... i talk a lot of crap adi and if you're not scared of disgusting stuff, go ahead and look at my wound... which I capture it AFTER I went to the doc and AFTER it's starting to heal, so it's not so disgusting anymore... hehehehehe...

BE AWARE!! Look at the pic ONI if you got a STRONG HEART!!!! kekekekekekeke...


That white white thingy is my "dead meat"... the red red thingy is my meat...

So I think there's a little bit of my meat left at the edge of the escalator that I tripped.. So my advice is, do not be so impatient to step up the escalator even if you're rushing, you really do not want this wound at your leg...

I tell you, that stupid wound is no fun hoh... it's SUPER PAIN and it's SO inconvinient for you to walk around... you'll have to walk like "tempang"... aihhhh....

3 blahs:

Jace said...

walao.....First of all, I'm sorry about ur toe.
U afraid of needles? hmm... U got Belonephobia (Fear of needles).

How's ur toe adi? Need to eat birdnest or not? To let the skin recover faster =P

julieann said...

jace,
=.='''
who not scared of injection heh?? and my toe now is healing... if u dun mind, u can buy da bird nest for me geh... so that i can wear nice shoes to my fren's wedding coming saturday!! hahahaha...

xianglooi said...

JU!!!!! I just finish my breakfast only!!!
Errr...... >_<