1/26/2007

diet complain-ERS..

hmmmm.... i guess i've been WISHING to diet since form 3 and till now, i'm still saying the same thing, "I WAN TO DIET!! I WAN TO KEEP FIT!!!". and till now also boh result!! an jua?!?!?!?

then i decided to try again for 2007 and see if it will a lil' bit of result bor. there's another colleague heard that i wan to diet and keep fit, so she also follow and said she also wan to do the same. then i told her i bought some drinking product that could help in slimming and stuff 1 loh. then she said her product is different, those in pills and tea "format" 1. so i say, u try ur product, i try mine, see who works the best loh. so now 2 months adi... and i got a bit result leh... well mai ani kuan lar... a bit rather than dun have rite??? so i checked and found my waist thin 1cm, my thigh 1cm, my butt also 1cm. total 3cm in 2months leh!!! not bad hoh?? gotta keep up the good work.

oh i forgot to tell u, almost the whole office know me and my fren, lets call her M, wanna diet and keep fit. so cclam, which is my colleague now (and also my colleague in my ex-company), always go lunch with me and M 1 mar. so last time he got join fitness first some personal trainer program where the trainer will tell him eat this, cannot eat that, drink this, cannot drink that for 3months. he said he managed to follow the instructions and stuff loh and really can see he's more FIT and more LEAN loh. yeah i really can see but then quite sing koh leh... cannot eat this cannot eat that lehhh... u know lar, normally fat ppl like to eat 1 mar!! kakakaka...

so whenever me and M go lunch together, he will lunch with us also. then when we took our lunch to the table, he'll look at our food and say, "so this is ur so-called diet ah? oledi fail lah!!"
-___- so that's the expression we give him.... i'll give u an example of the conversation hah: -

cclam: "hahaha... this is ur so-called diet ah? fail oledi loh!! hahahaha.."
me: -__- "aiyoh i dun eat all the rice lar.. eat half of it loh.. then see, i got 1 vege, 1 egg and 1 meat mar..."
cclam: "u know ah, last time my trainer said, eat more vege, try cut down on meat. if can, 1 small piece of meat can oledi..."
me: "oh my product that i drank 1 hoh, i can take half bowl of rice, 2 vege and 2 protein for my lunch and dinner geh..."
cclam: "that 1 not accurate 1. me for the past 3 months, always eat those veli 'ching ching' stuff 1. easy for digestion. no oily food ah. fried stuff definitely cannot ah.."
me: "orh... yes lar... know lar..."
cclam: "know then u still eat so much fried stuff? fail oledi lar.. might as well no need diet... hahahaha.."
me: -___- ".........."

so sometimes it is good to have a friend to remind u not to eat this and that while u really wanna diet, but then, if EVERY MEAL also he complain.... u really.... sighhhhhhhhhhhh....

but at least i can lose a few cm(s) wor!! rite???? kakakakakaak...

3 blahs:

Rubber said...

Go on diet, breast will become small one wor. Please be prepared to buy more bra of various size.

julieann said...

HOIIII!!!! well.... i TRY to MAINTAIN my errr bra size lar... they said i can eat "something" to MAINTAIN the size 1 mar... so we'll see hows da result loh..

xianglooi said...

juju: to maintain ur bra size... then u need ur boy boy help for massage them lo... kakakaka....