1/11/2007

My first time blogging!!

hello hello.... this is my 1st blog and also my 1st post nehhhh!!!! anyway, i also dunno why i needed a blog also... guess this is the place where i can express some of my feelings when i feel there's no one i can talk to?? urmmm.... i THINK so oni lar...

there's a lot of friends that i have did have a blog, so i guess i'll join in the fun and express what my daily life that i've been thru i guess... but i think theirs is more interesting than mine... i like to read their blog, its very interesting......... anyway....

actually the main reason i wanted to blog today is bcuz i'm super down today.. my brain is like debating with my heart, trying to tell me things i dont know whether its right or wrong... been asking 2 of my (i consider lar..) very closed friend about what they think, though their opinion did meant a lot but still.... the brain and heart still is debating...

there's 2 problem that the debate is going on, 1 is about friendship, another would be about understanding and action i should take or do... friendship debate consider it solved, but the other?? sighh... i dunno wat to do...

let me post this question to anyone out there who read my blog...

1. if you got a close friend of yours you know gonna or MIGHT do something wrong, will you let them do it? well you've advised and stuff but still that friend think that, if it is meant to happen, let it happen... but you of coz really hope that friend wont do it... so how?? are you gonna open 1 eye and close the other eye??

2. your bf been telling you to stand firm on your own decision i.e. if i dont want to do something, voice it out and said "NO!! I wont do it!" but in the end, u didnt do it cuz u think that why not give that "thing" a try? but then ur bf misunderstood and said "why didnt u voice out? what are u scared of? u dont voice it out, every1 will keep on bully u, u know? in the end, u're the 1 who's suffering!" so.... can say, u think differently, while he think differently... i would say that he thinks more logical than mine but still.... how do i make him understand??

i'm sooooooooo confused now......

3 blahs:

Unknown said...

First things first,welcome aboard. Thanks for sharing your story (sad, happy, crap...) with us.
The most popular way to solve the problem is to ignore it, you don't have to worry, just let it be. But you will suffer later if the thing go worst.
The most effective way is to face it, you will suffer now but will be much much more relief later on.

Calvin said...

Alamak.... miss the front seat to leave my comment. Gary ni hou yeh....kekeke

Q1: If I were you I definitely won't let one eye open and one eye close. I will do all I can to make him/her to reconsider. However, the final is in his/her own hand.

Q2: Similar scenario happened to me and Venus too... Sometime guy just can't have the same channel as gal. ... like we are from different planet! Someone expert pls help

julieann said...

thanks for the advise guys... you guys are the best!! i'm still in a debating state but i believe i'll be better in a short while...