1/12/2007

happy go lucky!!!!!

well today i woke up quite late... so yeah... i'm definitely late to work.. but then, its ok ler... since it's friday isnt it??? hahahahaha... *shhh... dun let my boss see this*


so anyway, i reach office feeling very happy and relax.... not saying my office work is very relaxing, got a lot of report i need to do ok?? i'm saying i FEEL relaxed all of a sudden, its like a burden you carried for the whole 2 nights being shifted away to a faraway land... hehehehe...


so yeah... me and my boyboy kinda like talk things through... well actually, i'm the one who do most of the talkings anyway and he just sat there quietly and look at me... well thats him... as long as he knows how i felt then its ok oledi... well actually, all this thanks to my ex-colleagues who supported me by giving me advises and opinions and stuff... i AM really grateful especially to MR KA LEIIIIIIII.... thanks for the advises... U ARE THE MAN!!!!


actually, i'm super lazy to work today, i was like keep on looking at the time passes, was asking the time why did it move so slow today of all day?? then i was trying to look for ppl in my msn and googletalk list to see who is free to chat, mana tau, all seems so busy... so wat did i do??? create report and do work loh... what else? ishhh... then at 1st, got plan tonite to either go sing K with gary, joan and chew or go yam cha with terence THEN go pub with my APIIT-ian's fren or just head home and wait for boyboy off work. in the end, sing K plan cancelled as there's not much ppl going, then go pub also cancelled cuz... they going luna bar wor... need RM50 cover charge, and i'm like super broke this month leh... so i told them, my boyboy dun 1 to go leh, i also no money leh... so u guys go ahead lar... weyyyyy... its true my boyboy dun 1 to go ok?? i DID called and ask him whether he wanna join or not 1... he said dun 1 ok?? dun point fingers at me!!


but then, i realized that, being happy is good, u feel like u're on top of the world, nothing to worry about, nothing to really go and think about, nothing to feel sad about... but instead... just enjoy life and go with the flow... and enjoy the wind... like this... -->

0 blahs: