1/24/2007

STUPID BIATCH!!!

i know the title is mean but i got no choice!!! yesterday around 8.45pm i was fetching my mom to go look for my kai yeh since we long time also didnt go find him liao... so i was driving through kesas highway to cheras...

well as i was going down to the kesas highway after the sunway toll, from the fourth lane i need to go into the 3rd lane, since the fourth lane will be cut off after 200m, i put my signal and was driving at 80km/h. i saw there are 2 proton waja kinda like racing each other at the middle and the 3rd lane. still i NEED to go into the 3rd lane but that stupid biatch still driving so fast!! anyway, i plan to let her pass 1st but she's like going slow all of a sudden... then i thought, ok she's letting me pass 1st, so i put my signal, and was on the way to turn into the 3rd lane, she tekan her oil pedal and driving fast all of a sudden!! i was a bit shocked and i quickly go back into the 4th lane and then emergency lane as the 4th lane been cutoff.

that stupid BIATCH summore flash her light on me!! in the car, i was there cursing and scolding her... u wan to drive fast, drive lar... why go slow down and wanted to let me pass????? TMD!! KNN leh... t*uuuuuu.. well of coz my mom heard my cursing and stuff and she advise me, "nvm lah... let her pass lar, we drive slowly loh.. we drive slow also we will reach our destination 1, no need to kan cheong 1" sighhh... ok fine... its not that i wanted to speed 1... oni that stupid BIATCH dunno how to drive!!!

anyway, i drive 80km/h then since my mom is in the car... ah bor i'll definitely "fly" 100++ km/h on my kelisa since it's a highway... if not, she'll hold the door frame like her life is depended on it and will say "wui, drive slowly lar... no need so fast 1... u drive like cow oni"

so i was about to reach my kai yeh house.. and was at a T-junction where i was at the main road, another BIATCH at the junction, that biatch was on my left and wanted to turn into the main road. i can see that she's looking towards her left from that junction and planning to drive straight into the main road WITHOUT looking on her right side, which the way i'm coming towards... so i reach the junction, and that biatch is still planning to come out!! TMD!! when her car was halfway out of that junction, i was forced to go into the 2nd lane in order to avoid the collision, i honked her damn kao loud!! i stare at her, she stare at me... she stare at me nvm... still wan to use that stupid LAN SI face to stare at me!!! WALAN EHHHHHHHHHHH!!! it's her fault she still want to be so lan si ah????? ur license is kopi-o license ah??????

then of course i use my super angry lan si face to stare back at her and PURPOSELY honk her another time!! MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHA... if not, my "fire" wouldnt go down so easily!! i wanted to show my middle finger to her, but my mom is there... so better not... ah bor my mom scold me like mad...

my goodness!! met 2 BIATCH at 1 nite... how i wish i'm a police officer and ban them from driving!! i really wonder if their license is really kopi-o license!! where got ppl come out from a junction oni look at 1 side and not the other side?? the whole road hers 1 ah?? nia meh.... dun let me see her again!! see once, scratch her face once!! TMD!!!

6 blahs:

Rubber said...

Drive slowly wor. Not worth it to bang your car like that

Unknown said...

Hoi!

These are CLDs "Crazy Lady Drivers".

Could you be one of them?! :P

Hahaha! Just joking. Just Keep COOL!!!!!

Jace said...

HAHHAHAHAHA!!! Another blog to make me laugh like mad in BNM!
Can imagine ur mum really talk like u. *haha*
Let me imagine the way u "stared" at the lady. "HAHHAHAHA"

btw.. wat is TMD? This shortform reminds of my sejarah notes "Tamadun" .. so.. wat is ur TMD means? :D

julieann said...

jace,
ERRRRRRR... TMD ah?? well... ermmm... i'll ask gary to tell u ok?? hehehehe... small kids dun learn so much... :p

eric,
woi!! me not 1 of them ok?? me drive damn good 1 hoh!! :p

Huei said...

WaLaNneHH!!!

got take their license plate number down ar?!?! I help u race 9 them!
blardi female drivers..i encounter not little edi..budden none of them is racer or lanci face la..they all show dem scared face when i overtake!
ahhahha if i c lanci wan sure go tailgate her wan then turn on the bright bright head lights..c she die anot!

julieann said...

huei,

that time is at nite, so no chance to see the number plate. summore also no chance to give her the BIG HEADLIGHTS since me and her going different directions.. hahaha... if not i for sure will give the SUPER BIG headlights 1...