1/16/2007

THANKS PAPA!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! I got a new watch!! neh.. neh neh neh nehhh.... muahahahahahaha... well when you got something from some u love, of coz u gotta show it off rite??? kakakakaka... so it happens on sunday evening where my dad suddenly asked me, "eh mei, u wan watch or not? i'm planning to buy a watch for u and ur sis, seiko brand." then i was like... *thinking deeply* why suddenly papa wanna buy watch for us eh? he got kena lottery ah?? couldn't be, if he kena, he sure damn happy and announce to us all 1... hmmmm....

so i got ask, "why suddenly buy watch eh? wat model? nice or not 1 ah? how much ah? expensive 1 or not ah?". then my mom said "aiyohhh, buy watch for u also u dun 1 meh?? ur papa so good, buy u watch, u just say ok lar, why go ask so much? so what color u want?". well as u all should know, watch got "face" 1 mar... meaning the background of da watch got color which is either black, white, maroon or etc... so i asked, "got wat color ah? u saw before, which 1 nice ah?"... then my mom suggest maroon cuz she said looks feminine... and then add another sentence, "ur 1 and ur sis 1 is different, ur sis 1 a bit smaller, urs a bit bigger cuz u fat, so have to wear bigger then oni nice..." -___- OK LARRRRR... i know i fat lar... no need say it so straight forward der.... &#$%#%^$^&%@

so anyway, since my mom "eyesight" in watches is not bad, so i decided to take maroon loh, which is the same color with my sis, so nvm bah... as long as nice, same color mar ok loh... furthermore, we're sisters mar, same color to show we're errrr.... in unison??? ish... dunno the word.. nvm lar..

so as of yesterday... TADA!!!! my new seiko watch is in da house!!!! let me show off a bit hah... so here goes...
nice bor??? that's the time i reach home and open it!!


so once i open it, i expect it to be MAROON color, but mana tau... it's actually PURPLE color... -____- guess my mama is a bit color blind?? shhhh...



see!! it's really PURPLE!! nice lehhhh... muekekekeke...


mom said this is the watch the dunno wat hong kong singer/actress wear 1... so i was like, "oh izzit?? then should be ok lar"...




so this is how it looks on my hand.. nice leh... i know... kakakka...

this is the closer look... really nice leh... hahahaha...

so now u got to see my new watch... and i got the new watch, all thanks to my PAPA!! papa, u're da best papa i've ever have!!! thanks a lot!!!! but even if u didnt gimme the watch, i will still think u're the best papa!!! so dun say me materialistic hoh!!! kakakakakaa....

actually, when dad ask me whether i wan the watch or not, i was thinking this "papa, if u gimme money, i would be more happy......."

hahahahaha... but nevertheless, my dad is a watch technician, a geng chao 1 at that!!! so all i've got to say is, i will treasure it with all my heart... even if others pay me RM10K also i wont sell it!!!

5 blahs:

Calvin said...

Nice watch!

Jace said...

WAH!! the watch really GengCao wor!

julieann said...

TQTQ!!! thats why i said ppl offer me RM10k also i tak nak sell... :-p

Huei said...

I like the purplee!!!! eheh

Anonymous said...

If ppl offer me 10k .... i no need to consider ..... fast fast sell .... then buy ROlex