1/26/2007

WHOLE WEEK ON LEAVE!!!

fuhhhh... cant wait to see the clock go 6pm!! after today, i'll be on leave for da whole week!! *winks winks* akakakakakaa.... well u must be wondering, whole week leave, do wat rite??

oh veli the easy... well last time i went to HK for a week with my boyboy and my family rite?? when i reach there, my boyboy's colleague, she's Angela, bring us around and tell us what's nice to eat in HK, wats the best shop in HK and stuff like that. so my and my family is super grateful to her since she really accompany us from day till nite till midnite.. imagine she still have to go back her house during midnite..

ok back to topic, so.... Angela is now coming to KL for my boyboy's boss wedding... da boss is only 28 years old leh!! but not leng chai 1... kakakakaka.. hope he didnt read this!!! if not i die kao kao... so anyway, Angela is here in KL till next next monday... so she came main reason is to attend the wedding (see!! she damn good leh...), then to travel around msia loh... so my bf also took 1 week off to accompany her loh... and of coz, the groom and bride will follow us to go travel as their pre-honeymoon... hehehee... but too bad, they oni book 2 rooms with 6 ppl.. so gotta share room with 3ppl for each room... so u imagine hoh, they on honeymoon leh.. wanna do some "project" also susah... hahahahahahaha....

so our plan is as below: -

tomolo (saturday) - attend the wedding reception and then at nite attend the wedding dinner
sunday - early morning go eat dim sum at jln ipoh/sri petaling, then head down to ipoh to makan pre-lunch, then walk around ipoh b4 head to penang. when reach penang, we of coz go check-in, have a while rest for da drivers, then start our journey of MAKAN-ing!! yes yes i know i know, i'm on diet mar... i'll eat 1 BITE for EACH food they ordered loh.. ok?? dun scold lar... i'll jaga my body 1 geh... kakakakaak...
monday - still in penang, so we'll go travel around penang and makan around also loh... dun worry, i'll try to take as much pic as possible on da food of coz!! i wont take my own pic 1 lar.. so fat.. no need see my fat face lar... if got take also i wont post loh!! muaakakakakakakaka...
Tuesday - we'll head down to langkawi for a nite since Angela never been to langkawi b4 mar.. so let her have the chance to try some cheap booze in langkawi and we'll try to make the groom go drunk!! kakakaaaak....
Wednesday - balik KL loh... after so many days travelling, of coz need to go home rest ge mar... rite?? ah boh kesian my boyboy neh...

so u must be wondering, why take thursday and friday off when i'm back to kl?? oh veli simple, wednesday come back, after long journey in da car, butt also pain loh sit so long, 5 hours leh!! so thursday is the day for me to rest my butt, my eye, my leg, my mouth and most definitely my stomach loh... kakakakakakaka... although each food oni take 1 bite, will still make my stomach veli the full 1 geh... i think...

then friday why on leave?? aiseh... so obvious... still dunno meh?? since it's the last day of da week, u think on friday i still got mood to work meh?? of coz take leave also lar!!! summore i heard thursday is selangor and wilayah holiday, i believe a lot of ppl will on leave on friday also ler... rite??? hehehehee...

eh wait... my story havent finish... so comes saturday, we'll be off to Melaka for a nite stay since Angela also never been to Melaka. so we'll of coz bring her to eat the oh-so-famous chicken rice loh... dun worry, i'll make sure to take pic of the chicken rice ball also geh...

so sunday come back, my parents will bring angela out to dinner as they promised her that, the next time she's in KL, my dad gonna treat her dinner since she's been such a good tourist guide to bring us around mar... so that's how my week of "on leave" will go... hope everything goes smoothly loh... i'll try to upload some pics when i got back... so dun miss me while i'm away loh... kekekekekekeke... damn perasan me!! kakakakaka...

0 blahs: