2/05/2007

I AM BACK!!!!

YO YO YO!!!! i'm back from my ipoh -> bukit tambun -> penang -> langkawi -> melaka trip oledi!! YAYYYY!!! well to tell u the truth, whenever u go for holiday rite, u'll realise that time flies DAMN FAST!! i tell u... is SUPER FAST!! my 1 week leave for my trip just past by like a blink of an eye oni... sighh..

so yeah... me now back to work, currently sitting in office at my place typing this blog.. weyy... 1 week holiday come back got lots of work to do 1... not nothing to do 1 ok?? i just need my brain to rest a while before continuing on my work oni... so dun say me snake king hoh!!

hmmm... wat to say... can say my trip is very very tiring but fun ah... cuz we went to a lot of places, eat whatever we wanted to eat, went to places we wanted to visit, so it's not a bad trip.. the ipoh -> bukit tambun -> penang -> langkawi which is on 28th jan till 31st jan 2007 contains 6 people which is: -

1. Yen - my boyboy's boss
2. Regine (Yen's wife) - the prettiest in our group... sorry lah guys, she's taken..
3. Me - the 2nd prettiest in da group.. kakakakaka... and also the fattest girl :-(
4. Edward - my leng chai boyboy of coz.. i tell u, though he's fat but he's the most leng chai in our group of guys leh..
5. Angela - the friend from Hong Kong
6. Rachel - my boyboy's, yen's & angela's ex-colleague. the thinnest among our group!!

so u see, our group got most leng chai, most leng lui, most thinnest and most fattest. so not a bad combination rite?? hahahahahaha... for now i only have some langkawi and melaka pic, so i'll show u a bit of it as a preview, when i got the full pics for the entire trip, i'll update my blog and let u all see see look look...

Langkawi - on the way up to Telaga Harbour Park


on the way up, my boyboy is very very scared cuz he's afraid of heights... so i gotta sit beside him and hold him... seee.... me such a good gf... KAKAKAKAKAKAAK... the view is sooooo pretty and beautiful that u will really really love it... so u gotta try this when u go langkawi...

Langkawi - Telaga Tujuh view

This is the oh-so-famous telaga tujuh view that i snap while i'm on my way up to the harbour park. they said it is called telaga tujuh is because there contains 7 "wells" where u need to climb it by stage. so of coz, it contains 7 stage, the lowest is Stage 7 where u'll reach after 15min of climbing. so imagine how long it'll take u to reach the highest? so i'm smart, i didnt go climb up there to look at the highest Stage 1 well... i sit in this cable car i can see already... hahahahah..

Langkawi - Mutiara Burau Bay Beach Resort

isnt the view just beautiful?? actually we were lost when we wanted to search for some seafood. we turn here turn there, then suddenly turn into this resort and say why not go down to the beach and snap a few pics since the view so nice? so walla!! here's 1 of the oh-so-beautiful view that i took.. hehehehe... i really love beach!! u see, the sand is so smooth, the sea waves is so calm, the wind is so cool and windy, the horizon is glistening with sun rays... fuyooo... amazing!!

Langkawi - Coco Beach Restaurant

we finally found the restaurant that we're looking for!! we enjoy our seafood dinner at this restaurant just by the seaside... isnt the view just amazing?? having dinner with this view right in front of u... wow!! we ate dinner together with some beers on hand since the beer there is EXTREMELY CHEAP!! while enjoying our dinner, i look at the sand and saw lots and lots of crabs debating with each other. normally what i saw on the beach is those white color small crabs. but here, i saw those as big as my palm!! i dun even dare go near it to catch it. it's soooo scary!! though we did plan to catch that crab and ask the cook to cook it for us!! hahahaha.. but still, no we didnt do so since we're very full already. that crab is lucky i guess... hahahaha...


CHOCOLATES!!! most of it is not for me ok??yeah this is how much i spent on chocolates. so u see, my bro loves KitKat, so i gotta buy for him, then my dad LOVESSSS chocolates more than anything, so i gotta buy for him too of course. then my boyboy also loves chocolates, so he also bought a few... while i love those chocolates with a bit of liquor favor, so of coz i gotta buy some too... hehehehehe... then u see that toberone hiding at the side? well those are for my cousin shaun, pearly and kenny as a small souvenir... heheheeh... i sayang them 1 ok?? so of coz gotta buy for them... and that Andes chocolate is for my family... well i put at the fridge mar.. whoever wan to eat, just eat loh... hehehehe...

so i just post till here 1st of my langkawi trip... i'll post more when i get all the pics!! i didnt snap much pics in melaka, cuz we went there is to eat oni... hahahahaha... :-p

0 blahs: