2/14/2007

geng chao englishiiii....

I went to 1U yesterday with my sis to finalized all buy gifts buying to all the elders in my family and my boyboy's family... aiii... talk about buying gifts... every new year will make my wallet a super duper big hole 1 lar... sighh... just on gifts for my mom and dad, my kaima and kaiyeh, my grandma and grandpa, my boyboy aunts and papa and popo.... sighhh....

so was carrying a few "kai jing" bought from Eu Yan Sang on both hands, it was super duper heavy... while my sis was carrying some lighter stuff since she got gastric... so better dun let her carry so many things lar... then we were looking for a shop called "Pay Less Book". I remember it was in the new wing but i dunno which corner, so we went to ask the girl at the Information counter which happens to be a malay girl...

Girl: "Yes?"
My sis: "Can I know where is Pay Less Book shop situated at?"
Girl: "Huh?? PEE Less Book?"
Me: "errrr... no no... is Pay Less Book"
Girl: *shuffling around looking for a paper* "Pee Leees Book?"
My sis: *roll eyes* "No its Pay Less Book"
Me: "Yeah.. PAY Less Book"
Girl: *looking at the list of shops names* "Ohhh... Pay Leeees Book... it's at 2nd Floor New Wing"
Me: "Ok thanks.." *grumble with sis*

Then we walk away, grumbling to each other bout her english: -

My sis: "aiyohhh.. her english kana geng chao... ani kuan also can become receptionist ah?? die loh like that.."
Me: *shook head* "Malay mar... easier to get job 1 no matter how geng chao ur english is.."
My sis: "told her so many times is PAY LESS BOOK, she go and pronounce pee and then leees, she wanna pee izzit??"
Me: "hahahahah... i guess she really wanna pee on a guy called ah lee... HAHAHAHAHAHA..."
My sis: "hahahaha... beh tahan her man.. her english really geng chao!!"

When we reach new wing 2nd floor, then oni we realize the girl didnt tell us which shop number the Pay Less Book is situated at... then again we both curse her for being such a "good" receptionist, oni tell us its at 2nd floor new wing... as if the shop can be easily seen... kanasai leh..

0 blahs: