2/14/2007

I Had A Bad Day...

Event 1:
Already rushing to work after the schweeeet chit chat with my boyboy, quickly dress myself up properly and then check mirrors, hair OK, put on perfume, smells good, check clothes attire, looks killing... kakakakakakaka... take my handbag, looks more stunning!! then i quickly rush downstairs and take my house keys, car keys then wear shoes and then quickly lock all the doors... so when i was INSIDE my car, waiting for my car to "heat" up, i was there thinking: -
"hmmmm... today seems like a schweeet day, listen to some songs from my mp3 on my phone 1st..."

so i check my handbag and "SHEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!! where's my handphone???? aisehhh.. i left it in my room leh... want to take or not leh?? aiyah cannot dun take, today got some stuff to do in office, sure got a lot ppl looking for me 1.... !!@#!#@$@#$~@!$">~!!@#!#@$@#$~@!$ go take lah..!!" so i switch off my car, lock my car door and open my house door and stuff, rush upstairs to my room and take my handphone loh... wat to do... then quickly rush back down and lock everything and was a bit relieved adi since can finally start my journey to work...

Event 2:
"WHAT THE *tooooooottttt* *tooooooottttt*!!>!??!?!?!?!?!" nia meh... kanasai leh... my bro use my car till no more petrol!!!!!!!!!! ppl was rushing to work, now i need to pump petrol adi!! shit lar!! of all days!!!! @#%#$^#@#!@$@# summore wat?? go pump petrol loh... ah bor later half way to office, i need to hike up my skirt and see which leng chai wanna help me push my car loh!!

Event 3:
on the way to office, was driving "song song" and then all of a sudden, the stupid ah pek drive his car super DUPER near to my car at the roundabout!! ma de!!! that lane is an EMERGENCY lane leh!! he "ka ka si" go use that lane to cut me!! if i didnt brake all of a sudden, i sure bang his car adi. then both of us also no need to have a nice beautiful car for CNY adi... nia meh leh...

Event 4:
ALMOST reaching office, ANOTHER stupid ah pek dunno how to drive... suddenly cut into my lane to turn left!! ma de!!!!!!!!! today WHAT THE HECK happen to all the AH PEK drivers hah??? they cannot use signal 1 ah?? their license is KOPI-O license ah hah??? nia meh leh...

Event 5:
reached office, got a call from my PM and say got UAT on the system that i maintain. WALAOOOOO... why last minute???? then my PM said this: -

PM: "dun blame me why last min ah... that outbound manager kana 'good', 6.30am sms me and say to have the UAT at 10am. now already 9.40am, her SHADOW also cant be seen in the office... the rest of her staff also cant be seen.."
me: "nia meh... she ask us dun inform her things last minute, now she also last minute wat!! fine lar!! she wan UAT, then i give her UAT lar!! ask her staff all to be here lar!! my system memang ready since DECADES ago!!"
PM: "yeah i replied her sms and say we'll have the UAT at 11am. u see lar, she sure wont be able to make it 1... sure give dunno wat stupid reasons 1.."
me: "i dont care lar... we memang can UAT wat... summore NOT US who was supposed to test the system, it is USER to do the testing what... ah bor wat's called User Acceptance Test??"

Event 6:
after breakfast, was helping the inbound manager to fix his laptop on some ITSM software stuff... setup halfway.. NOT WORKING!!!! HOWWWWW?!?!?!?!??!? i call the vendor and ask him for help, must resolve it before 12pm as the manager is on halfday leave today... so i search hi and low to resolve the problem... in the end... i dunno how to resolve liao... i go find my tai ko... CCLAM!!!!!!!!

so in the end, my tai ko cclam help me resolve the problem!! OOOOOOHHHH!! without cclam, i wont be complete... he's my savior!!! in my job function oni ok?? dun think too much hah!! and also, in the end, there's no UAT 'cuz the user called my PM and said a lot of bullshit, say cant make it, client call for a meeting and watever crap... she lazy say oni lar... chiuuuu....

2 blahs:

Jace said...

i tot i wont laugh today. Cos no mood! But suddenly ur event 3: he "ka ka si" made me laugh like mad! Event 4 also made me laugh. HAHAHHAA!
Thank you Thank you for making me laugh at this stupid rushing moments!

julieann said...

hahahaha... glad that i'm able to cheer u up when u're down... i think gary can make u more happy leh!! hehehehehe...