2/13/2007

Valentine's gift survey...

i've just got a complain from XMM saying i didnt update my blog often leh... kana cham... not much idea of what to write in my blog mar... hahahahaha... u know hah XMM, wanna write a blog must squeeze my brain juice 1 leh!!! not easy 1 ya know??

so back to topic... i just make a small small tiny tiny survey of what valentine's day gift that my fren going to give their bf/gf... and the best 1 i still would go to CHEWDAN!!!!!!! u know why ah?? well he bought a Tiffany and Co. ring for his gf leh!!! TIFFANY & CO. man!!!!! u know how expensive is that company product is?!?!??!?!!?!?!? well i dun 1 to tell how much here lar, give him some privacy mar but stillllll... TIFFANY & CO. ring as a valentine's GIFT oni!!! sighhh... how i wish my bf is as rich as chewdan... and he still can tell me his wallet still got no hole even after he bought that ring... for me... my purse will have 1 EXTREMELY BIG hole liao!!!

then i heard that our XMM also not bad mar... da boyboy give her a diamond ring leh!!! she's soooooo lucky!!! then some give pearls, some give flowers as usual, some give RAM or handphone.... but for da RAM, though i think its not romantic but if its useful, then ok lar i guess... hahahahaha...

but still, from all the survey that i did, all seems quite normal oni ler... no1 tells me that they plan to bring their gf to some place romantic and stuff leh... so i guess due to the V-day is on wednesday, i guess no1 is free to do all the romantic stuff since its a working day...

then there's my cousin asking me how much is the bouquet of chocolate that i gonna give to my boyboy...

couz: eh how much is the bouquet of chocs ah?
me: ehhhh... its RM*** for the chocs and RM** for da pillow loh..
couz: wah jiao... so expensive
me: WOIIIIIII... once a yr oni lar... so its OK lar i guess..
couz: your name is robert?
me: but now i see my purse got 1 hole adi...
couz: your surname is chai?
me: -___- KNN leh!!!
couz: well i told my girl not to buy me stuff. lol. incase she buy liao then i don't need or not useful to me. i only dump it in one corner nia. dun waste money lah
me: my bf like chocs mar so i buy that for him loh
couz: money not easy to earn leh
me: i understand but i just wan to give him a small surprise mar
couz: suprises can be done other than on valentine's
me: hahaha.. done on v-day would be a bit more schweett mar
couz: well its the mental perception of an individual
me: -__-

yes couz... i know everyday also i can give my boyboy surprises but then, everyday give surprises, then its no fun liao der... hahahaha...

4 blahs:

Huei said...

u have a very weird cousin! mo ching chui wan..money is hard earn..save so hard oso can't bring into coffin larr! >.<

heheheh

Jace said...

Tifanny & Co ??????????
I wanted one for long long time ago! Sigh... Ok la,CHEWDAN deserved the first place! Give the last place to the "RAM". HAHAHA!
Eh..the diamond ring was last year velentine's gift. This year nobody wan to give la. *sniffff*
Anyway.. thanks JUJU for this new post but MORE POST PLS~~~~~ *HEHEHEHHEHE*

julieann said...

huei,
well my cousin is kiam siap i guess... hahahahha...

jace,
fuah jaceleen, my brain juice gonna dry out soon leh!! after CNY oni i'll post more i guess...

Anonymous said...

Well as an experienced married men. Here is my advice; What about buying a piece of jewelry, almost all women love jewelry even though they don't confess.

This is going to be my 3rd year that we will be celebrating Valentine's Day with my wife. I have always wanted to give unique gifts to her. But since this year is the year for saving i wanted to give something affordable as well as special. I have found this "designer jewelry website by Aya Azrielant" with moderate prices. You should check it out. Here is the website;

http://www.ayaonline.com/Gold-Over-Sterling-Silver-Jewelry-s/149.htm