2/14/2007

SUCCESS!!!!!

YEHHHHHHH!!!!! remember i post about i'm gonna give a surprise for my boyboy and was worried the shit out of me as to whether i'll be cheated by the company or either my boyboy will not be happy with it?? WELLLLL!!!!! 1st i'm not being cheated and 2nd... my boyboy is super surprised and he's super happy!!! kakakakakakaka....

Early in the morning i've been worried sick as to whether my order will be delivered to my boyboy or not or whether i'll be cheated or not. I tell u, the whole morning i keep on praying non-stop that i'm not being cheated!! then during lunch hour, i went out for lunch at 12.30pm and went to meet up with chewdan to pass him something for a while...

so when i finally sit down to start eating my food, i got a call from my boyboy!!! i look at my watch, it's 1.56pm already!!! Earlier i email the company and ask them to send the gift after 2pm if possible... so when i got my boyboy's call, i know it's been delivered!!!

Boyboy: "Dear... hehehehe... thanks a lot for the gift..." *a lot of girls talking at the back*
Me: "heheehehe... so u got my gift huh?? happy or not?? surprised or not??" *smiling non-stop*
Boyboy: "Of course happy lar!! and yes, EXTREMELY SURPRISED!! hahahahhaa.. I'm in the center of attention now... every1 in my office is talking about it!!"
Me: "hehehehe... good loh... i finally have a very memorable surprise for you already... so what did u receive huh??" (to double check whether they got mess up my order or not!!)
Boyboy: "I got 24 roses loh.."
Me: o.O "HUH????? ROSES?!?!?!?!?!"
Boyboy: "hahahha.. no lar... ferrero rocher chocolates loh... and a love pillow... hehehehehe.."
Me: *phewwwwwww* "hahahahaa... good loh... happy bor??"
Boyboy: "of course happy ler!! thanks a lot ah dear... i'm really surprised wor... i sure know u up to something 1 when u call me and ask what's my office address.."
Me: "hehehehee... well, u didnt give it to me, i ask from your colleague loh.. kakakakaa... smart leh me.."
Boyboy: "yeah lar... sure later they call and kacau me 1... thanks again ah dear..."

So that's how it make my day today... after such an uneventful day in the morning, at least i got a very eventful day at noon rite?? then my colleague who have lunch together with me kept saying i'm smiling non-stop... hahahahaa... well who dont man?? when u hear ur loved ones so happy and all smiley face when receive ur gift, u also will smile non-stop ler... hahahahaah...

then the rest kept asking me what my boyboy gimme... to tell u the truth, nothing loh... well nothing as in a gift like presents and stuff... but instead, he did gimme something when he call up earlier this morning, and another 1 when he got my gift....

that's called love, passion, happiness and satisfaction... this kinda emotions, it's worth a thousand gifts already... it cant be compared with anything in this world already... so now i would think... my boyboy is the best boyfriend in the world!!! hehehehe... sorry ah chewdan... :-p

2 blahs:

Huei said...

awwww!! so sweeeett!!!

yep! a call from ur loved one to know that he care is good enough already, dun nid materialistic things to prove love!

Ur surprise was a really really good one!!! hehe

Jace said...

*sniff* So touched! *sniffss*