2/14/2007

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY!!!!

WOW!! the all-so-romantic day is here!!!! well i wish every couple happy valentine's day, and for those who are still single, i wish you may have 1 in near future!! hey for those who are still single, dun be sad on valentine's day ya know. u can celebrate it with friends also 1.....

so i went online to msn and then to a website to watch some drama. at first i dunno wat drama to watch since my leng chai Mike He's drama is not much. I wanted to watch Marry Me Please by Mike He and Liu Zheying but too bad, that website dun have... :-(

then i was browsing here and there and found a very old drama called Meteor Garden. Since last time it was sooooooo popular, i watch it loh... last time i would think that Dao Ming Sze is handsome, but after watching the 1st episode, i think he's not MAN enough. his voice is a bit..... hmmmm.... not as man as my Mike He. KAKAKAKAKAKAKAA... i hope no F4 fans will kill me.

was watching halfway and saw the time strike 12am!!!! so it's valentine's day already!!! i go grab my phone, wait for my boyboy's sms, hopefully he'll at least sms me to wish me?? i wait... and wait... and wait.... not a single beep comes from my handphone... a bit dissappointed and then xianglooi msg me (thru googletalk lar) and said "Happy Valentine's Day dear!!!" i was like... SHEEEEETTTTTTTTT.... not my boyboy the 1st 1 to wish me adi....

well ppl wish me adi, takkan i dun reply rite?? so my reply would be as below: -

me: "aiksss... since when i become ur valentine??"
xianglooi: "since i like BKT mar.. hehehehee"
me: "OOOHHHH!!! like that lar... okok... HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY DARLING!!!"
xianglooi: "hahahahhhaha..."

ok lar i admit i a bit flirty lar but when i see he also like BKT, i got a bit over excited mar!!! hehehehehehe... then terence msg me on msn and wish me too...

terence: "Happy Valentine's Day" (with a kiss at the end) "so am i the 1st to wish u? hehehe.."
me: "hahahha... nah u're the 2nd, the 1st went to another fren.. hehehee... Happy Valentine's Day to u too.."
terence: "so ed got wish u adi?"
me: "not yet. guess he slept adi.. hahahahaa..."

then we chit chat a bit summore while i continue watching the meteor garden till 1.15am and quickly go to sleep. ah bor later tomolo cant wake up leh... so woke up the next day which is today, go wash my face, change my cloth and prepare for work. changing halfway, my boyboy call!!!! so imagine hoh, i was about to put on my blouse, boyboy call... so how??? aiyah of coz dun care lar... 1 hand on the blouse sleeve adi, another hand on phone loh...

me: "Helooooo..."
boyboy: "Happy Valentine's Day!!!"
me: "hehehehe.. Happy Valentine's Day to you too..."
boyboy: "so what day is today leh??"
me: "valentine's day loh... i thought u said u dunno what day is today??"
boyboy: "oh i really dunno 1 ah... hehehehehe..."
me: -___- "...."
boyboy: "so what you doing lar?"
me: "changing clothes loh.. preparing to go work mar..."
boyboy: "oh u sure u not still sleeping ah??"
me: -___- "wey it's 8.20am liao ok?? have to rush to work liao... so... got buy anything for me or not lar?? heh... heh... heh..."
boyboy: "no wor... where got time?? busy with work leh..."
me: "........................"

well although no gift, but at least he got wish me loh... so consider him the 1st to wish me adi since he CALL mar... heheheheheheheh... summore is SPEAK to me mar.... hahahahaha... so that made my day.... :-p

but then, after receiving his call... not so good day ahead wor... :-( tell u in next post hah...

0 blahs: