1/28/2008

鬥牛要不要

Mike He, Hebe, Li Wei

I've been watching this drama since I 1st got to know it through Wikipedia when I was searching (again!!) for Mike He's info.

I love S.H.E group a lot and love to watch their drama especially when there's "leng chai" in that drama. Teeheeee... I of course will NEVER EVER missed out Mike He's drama although I only watch maybe 2 or 3 of dramas that he's in it.

Been watching this through YouTube and really thanks a lot to rainie777 and also bellieTing for uploading every episode every Sunday AFTER it's aired in Taiwan. I really wish to buy their original drama but too bad, I can't find it here...

I just watched till Episode 11 and found out that it's so so so touching!!! While watching this drama, I was there thinking, will someone loves me as much as how Jing Zi Cong (Li Wei) loves Yi Sheng Xue (Hebe).

In this drama, it shows how much Jing Zi Cong loves Yi Sheng Xue and how he willing to sacrifice even his own life to save Yi Sheng Xue from getting hurt. It also shows how he willing to sacrifice his own love towards Yi Sheng Xue and encourage Yi Sheng Xue to go for the guy she really loves, which is of course Shen Ruo He (Mike He!!!).

Whoever did watch this drama, will definitely feels touched by how much loves that Jing Zi Cong gave to Yi Shen Xue and will also definitely feels sad on why that she didn't feel the love from him.

I guess in real life, humans are like that too. When someone who are right in front of you that loves you, you can't "see" it but when you lose them, then only you "see" it. And once you "see" it, sometimes it might be too late.

So to "someone" that I really cares as a friend, hope you succeed and wish you all da best. May you finally get what you really wanted. "ADD OIL" YAH!!!!!!

0 blahs: