1/21/2008

Purple CRAZEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Sunday went shopping with my boyboy at 1U for 9 hours!!!!!!!! This is the 1st time in my 20+ years of life that I shop at Malaysia for 9 hours!!! I can't believe myself too!! Even the parking at RM9!!!!!!!

But it was a very happy shopping day although I didnt buy much... cuz I can be with my boyboy mar... hehehehehehe... And during this 9 hours of shopping, I can say that we didn't have a proper meal.

We reach 1U at 12.45pm and we head to Taiwan Shihlin to eat the popular Oyster Mee Suah (really NOT nice!! The oyster smells is too great!! IT STINKS!!!) and then some side orders and soya beans. For dinner, we just took 3 pieces of Big Apples donuts and some drinks and that's it. That's our meal for Sunday!! Great huh??

While shopping, there's lion dance performance and so me and my boyboy being nosy, go watch the dance. It is really really a very nice dance as those "dancer" is really skillful!! I really can salute them!! From 1 post they can jump to another post without much sweat!! So here's some pics of the dance...

It's a GOLD lion!! Nice hoh?? Damn shiny shiny...

I couldn't take a closer pics as all da aunties is blocking me!!!

Then I went to accompany my boyboy to shop for his CNY clothes. I tell you hoh, this is the 1st year that he shop for CNY for himself leh!! Previous years when I paktor with him, he's damn lazy to shop for CNY clothes leh. Normally I'll buy for him and he'll just take it to wear on the 1st day of CNY. But this year!!!!!! He shop for himself!!! You'll be surprised at how many T-Shirts he bought!!!

1st stop, Baleno - 1 Polo + 1 crewneck t-shirt = RM49 only!!!

Then we continue walking, looking for his specs as he need a new specs since his errrr.... "gan si" gone "deeper" adi... I tell you hoh, almost every single specs shop in 1U also he went in!!! EVERY stops we make at those specs shops took at least 30min to 1hour!!! Talk till our mouth also stinks!! hahahahaha...

Then off we went to shop for more clothes...

2nd stop, Hang Ten - 1 jacket/cardigan + 1 "hot" pants + 1 sports pants = Mine only...

Still in Hang Ten - 3 polo + 1 crewneck t-shirt = My boyboy's only...

So total amount we spent on Hang Ten?? You try guess guess and see?? There's 7 pieces of items in total.... So you guess how much?? Your eyes gonna drop when I tell you the price!!! It's damn...................

REALLY DAMN.................. CHEAP!!!!!!!!

How much??????

Only about RM230!!! So it's approximately about RM32 per piece of clothes we bought loh... Well Hang Ten got this promotion where they said you buy RM120 and above you'll get extra RM20 rebate mar... So me and my boyboy bought about RM250 and so we got RM40 rebate loh!! Cheap huh?!?!?!? And those tshirts looks good on him too!! hehehehehehhehe...

Then when I got home, I realized that I bought mostly purple colors shirt for myself!! Suddenly I'm a purple lover?!?!?!? I guess so... See, my jacket is purple, my long pants is also purple...

Then this morning, I saw that my watch damn matching with my nails color!!!! It's purple too!!!

My matching watch and nails... PURPLE!!! Nice bor?!?!?!

OOooohhhh... I love my nails colors!!! :-D

I got a superb Sunday and it's really really nice shopping with my boyboy. He didnt complain at all and even scared that I'm tired and bored as we kept on shopping for his stuff only. Well I really don't mind 'cuz I got to see him dress up himself with cool T-Shirts and some cools specs!!

Oh he bought himself a ZeroX specs!! Will update once he got it from those specs shop!! He looks damn handsome on them. Even the shop promoters (guys mostly) kept on looking at him!! hehehehehehee....

6 blahs:

Huei said...

woaHhh!! i wan shopping too!!!!!

PURPLE NAILS!!!

i got pink! =D

Come lets go do mani pedi b4 cny!!

Unknown said...

9 hours? For me sure will masuk hospital la... LOL

julieann said...

huei,
come come!! we go shopping together gether!!! eh i wan mani and pedi!!! WHERE?!?!?!?

kenny ng,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH... no need masuk hospital lar.. oni leg pain like hell oni mar now... aihhhh... really pain ah, walk also pain!! T_T

Jace said...

Hey purple lady...u really can walk until 9 hours in one utama without watching movie,sing k or bowling?

one word... "GENG"

** JT ** said...

the purple like those VAMPIRE la!! scary.....eh cant u buy something more SOOOOOOOthing?? like huei munya PINKie?? purple lar, DARK purple again lar...BLINK BLINK purple lar!! eh yeah har...all ur nail color PURPLE! i wanna curi also cannot! hahaha....purple like "diong tok" poison!!
If u wanna eat taiwan food...go taiwan eat lar! their kana famousi pearl tea, their so called "ice kacang" the ice of cos is WHITE + watever flovour u love! their stinky tao foo, doremon bun (alex said damn kao nice), sausages! lotsa PORK! ngam sai lei ler

julieann said...

jace,
yah!! seriously purely shopping and no do anything else!!

jt,
u oni vampire!! purple damn nice ah!! u dunno how to "yan seong" oni... chiu!!!