1/28/2008

House cleaning day...

My whole body is aching... I'm lack of sleep and my feet hurts like shit........

Yesterday is the day where the whole of my family woke up earlier to clean da whole house. Like what I heard on the radio, a lot of people never realized that they stored up a lot of rubbish in their rooms or house until the day where you really need to clean it for CNY or for whatever reasons.

As some of you know, I'm sharing da same room with my younger-than-me-by-3years brother. So our rooms mostly is quite messy due to loads of stuff from the both of us. Of course I've got a lot of bags or plastic bags which I kept in case in future I need to use it, but he being a guy, will of course said that it's too much and it's rubbish and etc.... aihhhhhh...

Then this conversation crept up...

Bro: Eh can you throw this away ah?? For wat 1??
Me: Cannot lar!!! Next time I want to use 1 geh...
Bro: I never see you use it before also!!!

******************************************************

Bro: Eh you go look at that table see got what stuff of yours to throw bor??
Me: Ok lar... you kana auntie ani kuan...
Bro: You oni auntie, always put everywhere 1 your stuff...
Me: =.=''''''' kana no big no small....

Then after we clean our room, we gotta wipe the floor as mom and dad proceed with downstairs cleaning... So I'm in charge of wiping the floor while my bro in charge of shifting stuff out the room and etc...

Me: Eh I wipe floor, you dun go walk here walk there...
Bro: OK... But I need to shift my PC back in lar...
Me: Aiyah shift after I wipe lar!!!
Bro: OK lar...

******** After 5 minutes *************
Me: EH BOY ARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! COME A WHILE LARRRR!!!!
Bro: Wat??
Me: Eh go off da fan... (I'm actually standing in front of da fan)
Bro: Aiyoh!! You sendiri dunno how to off ah?!?!?! (He switched it off.)
Me: Eh then shift the fan out of da way lar... I want to wipe there lar...
Bro: YOHHHHHHHH!!! You sendiri cannot shift meh?!?!?! Right in front of you oni lehhhh!!!
Me: Hmmm... tired lar.... hahahahahahaha...
Bro: $#@%#%^$^&@#!#@!%">$#@%#%^$^&

Sometimes its fun to disturb your bro... KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA....

2 blahs:

Huei said...

hahahaha

damn..so this is the fun i have been missing out?? to have a younger sibling!! cehh!!!! so bad T_T

heheheh
=P

julieann said...

huei,
hahahahahaha... no worries!! u dun have younger siblings nvm, go bully boyboy!!! kakakakakakaka... aiksss... i sounds so bad... :p