1/31/2008

Best Boyfriend...

I'm so lucky!!!!!

Well not trying to brag or watever (show-off maybe??? teehee..) but my boyboy is da best boyboy in da world!! Why i said so?

I'm gonna go Taipei, Taiwan (for work lar, not leisure ok??) after CNY for 2 weeks. 1st week would be with a colleague while 2nd week I'll be all alone there. So I informed my boyboy that and he got worried.

"You'll be all alone for a week to a place u never been b4? It's dangerous! Some more you're a girl!"
Then he decided that he'll take a week leave to accompany me there. *grinssss*. He don't care how expensive the air ticket will be and he kept insisting that he will go accompany me no matter wat!!! *heart melting*

Before that, we already made a plan to go Perth on March for 2 weeks! But the problem is... on my side lar........ I got no money!!! But I wanted to go no matter wat also!!! I informed him bout me being poor and why not I pay my credit card bills by minimum payment or might as well I don't go at all... Then he told me this...
"I borrow you 1st. Then when you got money adi you pay me back. I want you to go with me. Without you, it's not fun already."

Awwwwwwww... How can I not melt with what he said rite?

Even before all this, he adi veli super duper sayang me adi. He bought me a diamond ring la, NDSL lar, flowers la and loads loads more. Hmmm... I'm not saying he's super duper sayang me just because he bought me gifts ok?? I said it because, I would say those are not important, the most important thing is he loves me dearly, care bout me more than his own family and treat me like i'm the most important woman in his life.

Sighhhh.. I'm really very very very lucky to have found him as my boyboy..... and hopefully in future as my hubby... hehehehehehe...

3 blahs:

Jace said...

wowwww! go taiwan wor..
Can eat a lot of foods + can paktor on the taiwan street.
HOW SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!! (^_^)

Huei said...

whee!!!! so sweet!!!! =D

yeah! i agree! love him not because of those materialistic things, love him because he loves you!!!

julieann said...

jace,
yah yah!!! hehehehehe... errrr... i'll try not to increase my waistline though.. KAKAKAKAKAKAA... and i agree!! can paktor there and take lots of pics!!! :D

huei,
* shy shy *

yeah love him cuz he loves me!! :D