2/05/2008

Random Crap

It's time I post something new up... so come and enjoy da pics I took so far during the past week!! :D

When I'm in office and our office network down, we got nothing better to do... so we chit chat... then I found something happen for those guys sitting in front of me...


Kek King curi-curi taking pics of the "aquarium" chicks!!! CheeHooi saw and caught him red handed!!
CheeHooi said, "Kek you notti lar... arrrr... I caught you taking pics hahhhh..."
Kek King said, "Hehehehe... I take for you guys only leh..."

Then last Saturday, my boyboy said why not we go down to Petaling Street in KL to have a walk, to have some "hei fun" of CNY.. so off we go and the 1st stop we went to is for our brunch. hhehehehehe...

We went to the very popular errr... forgot da name adi... errr... dunno wat wat Wan Tan Mee...



The most expensive Wan Tan Mee... RM8.50!!!!!!!!!!!!

With just the noodles, some "wan tan", some "char siew" and some vege adi RM8.50!!!

Then after that we walk around and passby a temple which they have a dragon dance... The main attraction there is not the dragon dance but this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think this kid oni 8 years old?? He's the "drummer"!!!!!! SI BEH GENG CHAO!!!

Summore he's so short... but he played nicely... just like how an adult played!! And he's shy too... When he took a break, a bunch of tourists walked up to him and asked him how old is he, he just smiled and quickly walk away!!! So Cute!!!!

The Dragon Dance

The dragon on da way into da temple...

Before going in, dance summore... hehehehehhe...Then on Sunday, my boyboy wanted to have some last minute shopping for some gifts for the elders, so we went to 1U again... but no worries, this time we're there for like maybe 2 or 3hours oni... hehehehe...

Before turning into the parking, it's raining and I saw this....

TAKESHI KANESHIRO!!!!! SI BEH LENG CHAI OOOOOO!!!!!!With the weather raining and you saw this ad, it really suits man!!! Summore he got such a sexy look!! My goodness!!! *DRRRROOOOLLLLLSSSSSS*

0 blahs: