2/11/2008

Outdated - Clubbing at Bar Celona!!!

Went to Bar Celona during Ah Lai and Edward's (no not my boyboy Edward, this is Edward from Kompakar 1) birthday and it was SUPER DUPER FUN!!!! So I'll let da pictures do da talkings on how fun it is!!! :D

Inside for just an hour and my face become so red adi...

Really like an apple lar my face... aihhhhhh....

Me and Ah Lai... see our smiles the same!!

KCWong, Sam and me...

Me a bit high high adi when see leng chai... hahahahahahaha...

Getting more high after much more alcohol consumed!!!

Sam and me sweating after much booty shaking!! :D

I think I'm super high adi... become slutty adi... hahahahaha...

Me and Henry.. 1st time taking pics with him leh!!

Me, Agnes (Larry's gf-soon-to-be-wife), Larry, Ah Lai... my face still is red...

Ah Lai and me posing but got 1 dunno who's hand come spoilt our si beh nice pics!!!

Ah Lai is so huggable!! hahahahaha...

Sam acting cool...

Da Kompakar leng chais.... SOME of them lar.... :D

All of us getting higher and higher...

Then here comes Edward!!!! Every1 more high!!!
We kept dancing...
... and dancing...
... and dancing our butt away...
... and much much more dancing...

... till KCWong need wanted to show off his "pai kuat"... while i trying to runaway!!!
... then we proceed with booty shaking...
... more booty shaking with Larry requesting more alcohol!!!
Edward appearance really make all of us high high...
... and more high high...
Then Ah Lai was forced to drank more...

Agnes keep a lookout so that no1 steal her bf!! hahahahahaha...
2 birthday boys sharing a huggie....
2 leng chais posing...
Bar Celona is damn packed!!!!
KCWong getting damn high...

He trying to act cute... hmmmmm....
Leng chai and leng luis pics!!!
Group hugs!!!!
Ah Lai is da lucky man that nite... hahahahahaa...
Ah Lai wanna become superman!!! hahahahaha...
Group posing!!!
Da Korean chick that all guys at our table is "kap-ing" for...
Dancing together with the Korean chick...
More kissy pics!! hahahahaha...
Girls huggie!!!
Sam and da Korean chick!!! Sam's da lucky man!!! :D
Dance till all of us high high in heaven liao...
Look at Larry's eyes!! See Agnes till eyes go blink blink!!!
Edward wanna "ji dui"!!! hehehehehe...

That nite was real fun. All of us enjoyed ourselves a lot and hope that we'll have more fun in future!!! And I'll make sure I don't drink till I got a hell of a hangover da next day... it's really really suffering i tell u... even boyboy also scold me... aihhhhhhh....

2 blahs:

Huei said...

so fun!!!! i wana goooo!!!!

so long never go clubbing liao!

u had so much funn!!! =D

julieann said...

huei,
yes it's really veli the fun!!!

come come!!! we go clubbing together gether!! i'll ask those guys out and we dance our asses off together!! hehehehehehe...