2/18/2008

My Valentine's Gift from...

No need to say also know is from my BOYBOY lar of coz!!! kekekekekekekekekee...

Earlier on Valentine's day I kinda got a mood swing cuz my boyboy didnt wish me and also I didnt get anything from him mar while the people beside me got a lot!! hahahahahaha... So I kinda "sim mou" loh can anot?!?!? :D

But at 5pm, he called and said he's at Cameron Highlands and he said he gonna buy me strawberries!!!!!! ehehehehehehe... so I got strawberries as my valentine's gift from my boyboy... or so I thought...

He bought strawberries AND flowers!!!!!!! I purposely don't want to remind him that flowers at Cameron Highlands is super cheap. So I kept quiet and see if he's "sing muk" enough to buy for me anot!! kakakakakakaka.. and he IS DAMN "SING MUK"!!! Makes me damn happy summore!!! :D

My boyboy really bought a lot of strawberries for me!! This is oni part of it...

It looks yummy isn't it??

Then he bought me 2 dozens of pink roses........ I prefer red but too bad he said sold out adi...

Beautiful anot!?!?!?!? hehehehehehe... so sweet..... * heart melting *

Aren't they lovely?? From my boyboy leh!!!!

Me smelling the flowers...

Me looks so stupid in this pic... but the flowers so pretty!!!!

I just can't seem to leave the flowers alone...

The next morning, all the roses blossomed!!! SO PRETTY!!!!!

I love this soooo much!! It's like from a poster!! But it's not!! This is mine geh!!!

Boyboy ask me to take this pic (to show-off his new watch) to prove that he gave me this flowers...

Me getting the flowers... :D :D :D

Then me enjoying da strawberries!!!

Yummy strawberries!!!

Dunno wat chocolate ice-cream shake or something from Wong Kok Char Chan Teng


Our Valentine's day celebration will have to be postponed to weekend as my boyboy is very tired after got back from Cameron Highland. So on Saturday, we went to 1U (again... it seems like both of us love 1U alot huh??) and have our lunch at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng.

Both of us treat it like we're celebrating our Valentine's day and it's really really fun!! :D

4 blahs:

Huei said...

SO SWEET!!! 2 dozen roses!! that's ALOT ALOT!!!

i tarak leh!! >.< but saving money for..u-know-wut! heheh =D

STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!! THEY ALL LOOK SO JUICY!!!!!!!!! mmmmm..i wannnnnnnn

julieann said...

huei,
hehehehehee... damn happy when i got a surprise flowers from him. heheheheh...

dun worry, ur yes-i-know-wat is more important!! :D

come we go cameron highland buy loads and loads of strawberries!!! :D

Jace said...

Strawberry and roses. So special and sweeeeeeeet.
Ur boyboy so sweet hor....
hehehhehee....

julieann said...

jace,
yeah he's the sweetest guy i've ever met!! hehehehee.. that's why i love him deep deep loh.. hehehehee..