2/14/2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

I was listening to Hitz.FM this morning where Rudy kept saying it's a SAD day cuz it's a Single Awareness Day a.k.a Valentine's day. Well I would say it's true ya know.

For those who're still single out there, your partner will appear sooner or later, so just be patient I guess? As for those who are not single, have fun tonight and love your partner truly okies??

But to be frank hoh, sometimes even if you're not single, you might feel a bit sad on Valentine's day 1 leh... Why ah?? Well for my case hah... you imagine this: -

1. You're in your office and early morning you saw some of your colleague got a bouquet of flowers adi... while you got nothing........

2. Your boyboy called but his tone is not happy as he's outstation with his parents travelling, but said they gotta cut short their trip due to unforeseen reason... and he said byebye without wishing you "Happy Valentine's Day dear..."...... T_T

3. After some time, you sms your boyboy wishing him "Happy Valentine's Day..." and bla bla bla.. but no reply at all after that.... T_T

4. During lunch time, you saw quite a number of flowers delivery people hogging the lifts to deliver flowers and not 1 also yours... T_T

5. After lunch, you heard some of your colleagues talking bout where to celebrate Valentine's day with their loved ones... while you got no plans at all.... 'cuz boyboy is outstation... T_T

6. You asked friends around you on how they gonna celebrate, they tell you all da mushy mushy stuff... aihhhhhh....

7. You asked your guys friends what gifts they're giving their other half, they said they give them surprises lar, deliver them flowers lar.... while no sound from your boyboy... T_T

8. It's 3pm and you still got no reply from boyboy bout whether is he confirm coming back from outstation nor no sound from him on da wishes... sad nyerrrrrrrrrr..............

Aihhhhhhh... so on Valentine's Day, I'm adi sad liao... so how to celebrate???? Well not that I complain I got nothing from my boyboy, he adi give me lotsa loves, cares and even gifts liao... but what I really want is........ hmmmmmmm.... I also dunno... some surprises from him?? aihhhhh... 7 years++ we paktor adi... no surprises from him adi...

Last time got 1... but now no more adi... guess we paktor too long liao hoh?? aihhhhh... sad nyerrrrrrr.....

But then, I think some girls (like me lah...) like to request a lot when their boyboy adi gave a lot hoh?? aihhhhh... Why lar I'm 1 of those girls?!?!?!?!?! aihhhhhhhhh.... I'm such a bad gf towards my boyboy... kesian my boyboy....

But anyway... anyhow... I also love him a lot geh... :D

So to my boyboy...

I love you and may our love grow stronger everyday... No matter that you didn't give me any surprises for any special day, I still love you and I know you love me too. Happy Valentine's Day Ah Bii... *****

2 blahs:

Huei said...

u're NOT one of those girls!! u dun need expensive gifts and a dinner at a posh restaurant! u're a very good gf! =D

who knows..maybe got surprise! heheh even if he cant make it back..still can celebrate when the prices n crowd has gone down..that time..u can enjoy even more!!! ^.^

julieann said...

huei,
tq tq!! * sniff sniff * i really veli kam tung!! THANKS!!!

yeah he finally got surprise... i didnt expect he'll go Cameron Highland and now he bought my fave strawberries!!!!!! :D :D :D