2/26/2008

Taiwan Day 3

Since my boyboy request that I post what I ate in the hotel (breakfast included when we pay for the hotel), what I did the whole time I'm Taiwan and what I ate/bought... so here goes...


My american breakfast in the hotel. The scrambled eggs is superb!! I LOVE IT!!!

Lunch > We had "sui kao"... but no "sui"....

I forgot to take pic when it came, the "jar mien" which I share with Teresa...
During lunch, the temperature is only 15 degrees!! And I wore quite little and the wind blows SUPER COLD wind!! I'm freezing!!!
This is the technical guy, Alec, I'll have to work together with... he's a funny person!!!
Then when we were so stress-out on our work, we had our tea break with their popular Pudding Cheese Cake!! It's super yummy!!!
Teresa preparing to take pic like me too!! hahahahaha...
This is a very popular errr.... Malulien?? shoot I forgot!!! But it's super duper yummy!!!

Teresa blocking Alec from cutting the pudding when he said he can't wait to eat... hehehehehe...
Then he cut the cake while Teresa took pic again... hehehehehe...
This is Vivi, she's in Sales and she's very friendly too!!!
I'm pouring the fresh milk to mix with this Malulien... It have yam and "leong fun"... really yummy!!!

Alec there disturbing when I wanna take pic to prove that I ate this!! hahahahahaha....
Dinner > Shabu Shabu!!! You won't believe how much this costs me!!!
Teresa and Vivi...
Alec showing errr... happy faces?? hahhahahaha...
Seafood shabu shabu that I ordered. It's damn yummy compared to the ones in KL!!!

A more clearer pic for u to see... heheheehhe...
At night before I walk around their night market, I have to wear 2 pants, 2 shirt and 1 jacket!! Imagine how cold it is!!!
After I came back from my night market... i bought a pair of boots!!!! Can you see???
Closer view... it's dark chocolate color... hehehehehe... nice bor?!?!?!
More closer and clearer look... I love my new boots baybeh!!! And it's oni TWD390!!!
All in all, I love my boots, I love the weather in Taiwan and the wind is super cool too!! hehehehehehe...

5 blahs:

Anonymous said...

the weather, food seems nice ... can't wait any longer to go there feel the cold weather and eat, eat ...
TAIWAN!!! I'm coming ...

Huei said...

I LOVE YOU BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

expensif ka? I WANA GO SHOPPING ANYWHERE OTHER THAN MSIA!!!!!!!!
T_T

I WAN FOOD!!! (aiyo and i just had a heavy lunch)

A A A =) said...

15 degree is considered "warm" in UK already and i can go out with my cardigan, without my jacket! Enjoy your trip =P !!!

julieann said...

anonymous,
if not mistaken, u must be my boyboy adi as u'll be coming to Taiwan!! hehehehe... cant wait to see u!!!

huei,
THANKIUUUUUUU!!!!! actually is damn cheap!! it's oni RM40 like that oni!! si beh cheap ah!! COME TAIWAN!! HAHAHAAHHA!!

angie ling,
=.=''' meimei... dun "chuen" wor... 15degrees i still can tahan but not 10degrees. i'm shivering like shit!!! hahahahaha... thanks yah!! now enjoying my trip. :D

A A A =) said...

Haha...it takes some time for u to adapt to the weather! lol...initially i wrapped myself like a penguin only go out to university otherwise i really cannot stand the strong wind! LOL