2/15/2008

Babies!!!!!!!!

No I'm not pregnant nor do I have any babies yet. I'm talking bout my friend's babies and my cousin's babies for this post.

And oh... before I start off talking bout babies, my earlier post bout me being sad and depressed 'cuz my boyboy didnt gimme anything nor even wishes on Valentine's day... well.... in the end he did wish... kekekekekekeke... With just 1 call saying he's at Cameron Highland and he gonna buy me strawberries... I'M OVER DA MOON!!!!!!! kekekekekekeke...

So continue with babies... look at da pics!! :D

My friend's bb boy.. I asked him to smile, he looks at me as if I've got an extra head...

I asked him to smile again, he gimme the sounds like "Urhhhh..."

My cousin's eldest daughter, ask her to smile, she act cool...

Then my cousin's youngest daughter learning how to pray...

Then back to the sister to learn how to pray as well...

Meimei so relaxing!!! Watch TV while having her "dinner"...

Meimei so lansi.. show-off she got mummy to feed her "nen nen"...

When stomach's full, Meimei so happy!! Kept smiling!!! :D

See!! Bit bit also she smiles liao!!!

Then she gave us "flying" kiss summore!!!

My other cousin's eldest daughter. This is the happy-go-lucky girl!! :D

Then I asked them to pose for me, they did!! So cute!!!!

Then bring Meimei to kacau her a bit... she makes loads of funny faces and voices!!!
She sendiri make funny voices, sendiri there laughing, makes her aunt also laugh at her!! :D
Then Meimei is time for bed, but she kept wanting to play... Meimei got cute butt leh!!!
Cute bor?!?!?! SI BEH CUTE AHHHHH!!!
AAAaaaawwwww... Meimei with "juit juit" veli cute leh!!! heheheheheh...

2 blahs:

Huei said...

aww!!! so many babies!!

so hard to take a stil photo of them hor..have to catch their attention n make them stay for few sec

SO CUTE!!!

julieann said...

huei,
hahahahaha.. cute hoh?!!? hehehehe...

yeah really veli difficult to take pics with them. especially if u wan to make them smile or laugh. u have to do a lot of monkey faces 1... hahahahaha..