2/24/2008

I'm in TAIWAN!!!

YUP!!! I'm in Taiwan adi!!!!! And the weather here is only 15degrees or less. It's cold I tell you especially when the wind blows!! BRRRRRRR!!!!

First of all, I would like to thanks my parents, my sis, my bro and my beloved boyboy for wishing me save journey to Taiwan and also kept reminding me to be careful lar, be cautious all the time lar and etc. Yes my belovedssss, I'm a big girl adi... will take care 1...

Then I would like to thank Kalei for calling up with these reasons:-
1. Am I nervous to go Taiwan?? YES OF COZ!!!
2. Save journey to Taiwan. THANKS!!!
3. Ask me why I kan cheong to go Taiwan?? 'Cuz I might be able to meet Mike He!!!
4. Ask if I'm dreaming? Am I dreaming that Mike He will fetch me from airport?? Nope. Who knows when I reach Taiwan, he also came back from somewhere and I gotta bump into him at airport rite?? Well... fate these kinda thing, hard to say geh... hahhahahahahaha...
5. Can do a favor for him?? Hmmmmm............ So that's the main point of him calling me?!?!?! hahahahaha... just kidding!!!

Then when I was at the airport, boyboy accompany me till I enter the boarding line... thanks boyboy!! I love u much much and will take care 1!!

Then I would like to thanks HUEIIIII!!!! for sms-ing me with well wishes like this: -


"Hey...u going off tomoro rite? Have a safe journey ya! Enjoy ur trip..n shop
more! Hehe :D"

THANKS YOUUUUUSSSS!!!! But will try to not shop till my credit card burst lar.. hehehehehe...
Then when I'm on board the flight, I saw these....

I got windows seat!!! They packing our luggage into the aircraft...

Look out the window, I'm flying high in da blue blue sky....

Look at the clouds!! Doesn't it look like candy?? hehehehe...

Really beautiful scenery when you're up high in the sky...

It's so soothing isnt it??

The whole bunch of clouds...

My 1st meal in Hsinchu Taiwan...

My hotel!!! View from the main door...
My bed with the LCD TV!!! BIG BIG BED!!! Fluffy summore... :D
Da toilet... this is the wash basin of course...
The "kill pig basin"... hehehehehe...
Da shower and da place where I pangsai earlier... kakakakakakaka...



So that's what I did from on board the plane till I reach my hotel. And it's 12.15am now so I gotta go sleep now loh... and oh... btw, I SAW MIKE HE!!!!!!! SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw him when I was watching TV lar of coz!! You think saw his real person meh?? Maybe later in my dreams got la... Was browsing thru the TV (and they got 107 channels!!!!!!) for some nice movies and saw Mike He with a contact lens ads!! HE'S SO HANDSOME!!!

OK I really gotta go sleep and dream of him hugging me to sleep 1st... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAH!!!!

5 blahs:

Jace said...

wooo..so fast u go there already. I'm sorry for not wishing u anything because recently I was too busy with my work. Take care in Taiwan and enjoy the trip.

Huei said...

WHEEE!!!!!! ENJOY UR STAY!!!!

i actually really believed that u saw mike he!! then wondering how come u didn't tell me wan!! then i read further!! hahahah =P

I SO JELES!! I WAN GO TOo!!!!

*start saving money*

hehehhehe =P

julieann said...

jace,
it's ok lar, no worries!! hehehehe... u take care too ya!! work also must rest lar!!

huei,
HAHAHAHAHHHA... then i should say.. GOTCHA!!! hahahahahaha...

come come!!!!! i wait for u here!! faster safe lots lots!!! :D

A A A =) said...

OMG! I thought you really met him! ZHA DOU =P

julieann said...

angie ling,
KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKK!! again... GOTCHA!!! hahahahaa... but i really wish to see him face to face leh... *_*