2/27/2008

Taiwan Day 4 - It's only 11 degrees!!!

Yep!!! Taiwan is really si beh cold ah!!! When there's wind, I'll be trembling non-stop that I wish I wore more clothes!! Everyone saw me and kept telling me that I wore too little.

I've a formal blouse which is long-sleeves and a coat while I wore a long pants. And they said is really too little!!! And I can't agree more. It's like I'm stuck in the fridge!!!

So again, let's enjoy the pics I took of what I ate and etc... hehehehehe...

Tau foo fah which really taste like taufoo add in "yellow" sugar...

"Jar jeong mien"... It tastes good!!!

After I stir, now you can see the mien... hehehehehhe...

McDonald's Grilled Chicken with Rice as the burger bread... damn yummy!!!

It's juicy that it makes you crave for more!!!
I'm standing opposite Sogo when I saw that they prepared some "heater" for those who wait for the bus to arrive... so thoughtful!!
Kalei ask me to buy some cute toys from Starbucks.. but I bought the wrong thing... aihhh...
What I bought from the night market... the earrings I really love it!!!
Last but not least, my hotel provide us Burberry's shower gel, lotion and shampoo for our daily use!! It smells so nice!!!

Earlier when I went clarbing with my ex-colleague's from Kompakar, for Ah Lai's birthday, I smelled Edward's perfume and it's damn nice!! It was so nice that I kept looking for perfume with that smell but I couldn't find it.

Then when I used the Burberrys shower gel provided by the hotel, then I knew that that's the perfume that Edward is using during clarbing!!!!!!! Now I know what perfume to buy for my boyboy liao!!! kkkakakakaakakakaka... :D

3 blahs:

Huei said...

woh!!! nice!! but the tau fu fa that tastes really like tofu..isn't it weird?

A A A =) said...

Is there any shop selling original "Mickey"?! lol =P

julieann said...

huei,
yeah it did tastes slightly weird but it's still ok lar... still is yummy woh!! hehehehehe...

angie ling,
errr... actually got 1 but si beh expensive ah!! so i go nite market and saw a lot of mickey "MSOUSE"... AAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA... u know wat i mean hoh?? :D