2/26/2008

Taiwan Day 2

Yep I'm in Taiwan for the 2nd day and it's been a very busy day whenever I'm in NEC office as I need to rush up some prototype to be shown to their customer's on the coming Wednesday.

So for now just enjoy da pics of what I ate and what I've done so far... hehehehehe...

This is their so-called "fried duck meehoon"... it's quite oily though...

The yellow color is duck tongue (no I didnt eat that), and the rest is err... I dunno what izzit called but it's tasty...

Pork-balls and it's very very big!!!
Extremely fresh sotong and I love it!!!
Pearl Milk Tea!!! It's super duper yummy!!! Really super different from the taste in KL!!!
Errrr... I forgot wat's this called but it's pork something... they said Hokkien-lang like to do this during festive season...
Errrr... dunno wat soup and it's not bad... though a bit oily...
Lemon juice for detoxification!!! Here only selling NTD25 = about RM2.50!! KL selling RM7.90!!


To tell you the truth, I really miss my boyboy especially when the weather here is so cold!! Can huggy-huggy ler!! hehehehehehe... But I really love the cool weather here!!! EXTREMELY SHIOK AH!!!!!!!

2 blahs:

Huei said...

I WAN GOOOO!!!

JUJU!!! MANA U!??! i tak see u online geh??

y u making me hungry??? =P kekekke

julieann said...

huei,
hahahahaha... paiseh paiseh... was at customer's site so cant online ler... summore busy like shit.. T_T
i'll online monday but not sure got time boh... hopefully got!! got a lot of things wanna tell u leh!! hahahahahaha...