1/14/2008

Food again...

Everyone eat food every single day rite? So am I!!! It's been quite some time I didnt update my blog regarding what nice food I ate so here goes...

Last 2 weeks when my boyboy's Aunt and Uncle is back home from Aussie, we brought them out to some pub to have a drink... So they ordered beer while I order some cocktail....

Pina Colada!! It's nice if you love coconut taste...

Then on Saturday night, I've been pestering my boyboy to bring me go eat at the "dai chao" behind Tawakal Hospital at Setapak and he finally agreed!!! YAYY!!!! So we ordered the yummy "Char Peh Ker", some fishball sticks (dunno what izzit called) and 1 more dish that I forgot...

Then my boyboy said that the satay there is yummy too... so we ordered 10 sticks and IT IS INDEED YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! NO chicken fats no chicken skin!! PURE CHICKEN BREAST MEAT!!!!

SEE!! No fats 1!!!!! MANA CARI!!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously no fats and it's super YUMMY!!!

After the meal, both of us almost can't walk adi... too full lar...

On Sunday, we went to my ex-high school nearby "dai chao" to eat the popular "Hennesy Loh Mee" and some other nice food...

Hennessy Loh Mee

My boyboy also happy he could eat this loh mee too!!! :D

Then at night, we went shopping around The Curve looking for a new specs for my boyboy and some new clothes for CNY for him too. I bought a dress and a pants the other day so I didn't really go look for mine.

But before we head for shopping, we have to of course filled our stomach first... So we went to Dragon-i Restaurant since my boyboy haven't tried this restaurant before...

We ordered their popular "Lah Mian" and some other dishes and hoh........ the so-called popular "Lah Mian" not nice 1 loh... it's like I'm eating flour!!! But the dishes is OK...


Dunno what yolk bun... veli yummy!!!

See the insides of it?? YUMMY!!!!!!!


So next time who wanna go Dragon-i Restaurant, remember NOT to order their "Lah Mian"... really not nice 1 loh...

2 blahs:

Huei said...

so hungryyy!!!

the inside is egg yolk??

julieann said...

huei,
ermmm... that guy said not egg yolk... is dunno wat vanilla mix with egg whites and dunno wat liao... hahahahaha...