1/08/2008

Radio Blizzzzzzz....

Every morning it is a must for me to listen to Hitz FM morning crew JJ and Rudy. They're the person who could make my dull morning to a FRESH morning... hmmm... sounds like I'm advertising them for free oni... hahahaha... But anyway... it's true that I must listen to them talk crap and make fun of other people early in the morning...

Today's topic is to ask people to tell them stories about slimy guys... So there's this guy who called up and said that he does not trust his gf's best friend... which of course is a guy cuz he got the feeling that this so-called best friend is interested in his gf and want his gf more than just best friend...

So JJ and Rudy called up the girl and ask if she trust her best friend and if she thinks that the best friend is interested in her. She of course said that she trust the best friend as they're just best friend and bla bla bla...

In the end, JJ and Rudy made a test whereby the gf will have to call up the best friend to say she's having problem with the bf and planned to breakup and etc... so here's the phone conversations...

Gf: Hello *toot*, where are you now??
BestFren(BF): Hi morning, I'm on the way to work. Wassup??
Gf: Oh ok... Well... I got problem ler... My bf nih... he don't trust me...
BF: Ooorrhhh... Guy's problem lar... Well, guys is like that... bla bla bla *advising her bout guys dunno wat wat wat*
Gf: Well OK... but he just don't trust me...
BF: Well I dunno if I should tell you this but ermm... the other day I saw your bf with a girl.. Well I think they're just friends lar you know, but ermm... they came out for dinner and they seems close... I dunno lar but... I think they're just friends though..
Gf: So anyway.. do you think I should just break up with him since he don't trust me?
BF: Well erm... it's a big decision you know...
Gf: Ya... OK... OK.. I asked you this then... If.. IF lar... I broke up with my bf, will you... will you errr... be my bf??
BF: * stunned * ......... *silence for quite a while*
BF: Well you... you know what.... I would love to and I think it'll be great.. and I tell you what, I will sayang you, I will jaga you... I will take care of you with all my heart...

Well, even before the gf start with the "tests", I already got the feeling that this best friend of hers is already interested in her cuz the way he talked to her is tooooooo errr... how to say... too "manja". Normally a guy will only talk like that when they're talking to their gf (where they love a lot hah... not those very ego kinda guy hah) or to the girl they are kao-ing... hehehehehe...

So when he said he would love to be his bf, the conversation end there without further info and then there's songs playing and etc. I wonder what is the gf reaction and if they'll still continue be best friends?? I guess not huh??

There's a lot of people told me that I can't be a best friend with guys as guys and girls tends to fall for each other when they knew each other too long and etc. But I think it's not true... cuz I and Ka Lei consider as best friend as I told him ALMOST... i insist hah.. ALMOST every problem that I have and etc but we still don't love each other... Reason is because he's not my type and I'm not his type... *insists by Ka Lei to make it bold and red*

Then there's Paulus where I also ALMOST told him all my problem and etc... But still we don't fall for each other mar.... Same case as Ka Lei, he's 100% not my type and I'm 100000% not his type... hahahahaha... true huh Paulus???

Then there's also Terence... well ermmm.... although he's slightly my type and I'm LITTLE BIT his type, but we still didn't fall for each other... cuz ermm... I think there's just something missing lar... don't have that kinda feel leh... :D

But anyway, if you have a guy's best friend as above, what will you do huh??

5 blahs:

Unknown said...

" but we still don't love each other... Reason is because he's not my type and I'm not his type..."

10000000% agreed. Can you make the above statement bold,maybe highlight in red ..just afraid others might miss it..

Huei said...

*laughing at kalei's comment*

damn..i think the girl's best fren is gona be sooooo pissed..the entire conversation aired to msia!! i know i would be

well..they still can be friends eventhough her bestfren likes her..n her bf is being too sensitive. he should trust his own gf..unless..she's another "ONE OF THOSE GIRLS" ;P
and if that's the case, she's not worthy of a gf rite?

and yes! u can have guys as best friends! i think they're more trustable than *some* girls..at least they wun go gossip out ur problems! and make out rumours!!

julieann said...

mrkts,
i lazy to make it bold lar... but since u insists.. guess I'll have to kill my lazy worm for today loh...

huei,
TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU!!! Guys best frens are not so sensitive compared to girls cuz they won't misunderstood u easily when u tease them that u're fat or watever.

Then yes, I guess *some* girls likes to create/spread rumors behind your back. They act all innocent in front of u but stab u damn hard at your back. those are bitches I would say... heheheheh...

Anonymous said...

hahaha.....ei how you know you are not my type? Btw.....i disagree with huei, i think as a couple you should talk and trust each other about things like this. However, the girl stupid dont trust her own bf, right now padan muka lo the best friend actually likes her.

And lucky for huei and jull that both of you are in Malaysia, in singapore BOTH MALES and FEMALES are equally the same, they stab you when you are not looking.

julieann said...

k,
cuz ur type is u wan those a lot shorter than u and those childish face kinda chick... i'm none of the above.. hahahaha...

btw, is da bf dun trust the gal's best fren lar... u read properly wat i wrote wey...