3/20/2008

Hair cut... AGAIN!!!

Yep... I got my hair cut again. No it's not a major ones but.... I found out that whenever I came back from overseas especially for a business trip, I'll go get my hair done or cut it...

But this time I did it together with my boyboy lah... hehehehehehe...

Oh... before I show you my new hairdo and my boyboy's, I'll let you see something magnificent!!!
My parents went to Chiangmai and Chiangrai recently (during my trip to Taiwan, and they said its damn fun!!!!), and they bought something very special that I never guessed what is it from the looks of it!!! I'll let you guess and see what izzit loh...

They carved it to make it looks exactly like flowers!!! Damn nice loh!!!

SEE!!! It's like its a REAL flower!!!
Look at how pretty this rose is!!!
I dunno what this flower called but it's damn damn pretty and nice!!! Smells good too!!!

So from the clues I given, guess what it is loh!! :D

Now I'll show you the pics of my new haircut and my boyboy's...

I'm so anxious to see his hair that I cant stop myself from taking this pic...
I didnt walk up to him as I'm being "tied" to my chair waiting for my hair to be cut...

AND the results??? Wanna see bor?? hehheheehehhehe....

**************************

********************

**************

********

*****

***

**

*

TADAH!!!!!! Leng chai bor?!??!! It makes my eyes go *.*
Si beh leng chai ahhhhhhhhhh.... Damn I'm so lucky he's mine... kakakakakakka...
Leng lehhhhh.... hahahahahahaha... This hair really suits him!!!!

As for mine leh..........

Well let you see in a bit... After our haircut, my boyboy said he's hungry mar.. So we decided to go behind Tawakal Hospital for the "dai chao"... On the way there, we passby the road to turn into my granny's house. Earlier on, I've been pestering my boyboy that I wanna go there cuz my sis's fren gave 2 cute little labrador mixed puppies to my granny.

I haven't got the chance to see them yet!!!! And he knew how I loves doggy.. So he said he'll see how the plan goes... And when we passby the road to turn into my granny's house, I said we passby adi lerrrr.... and made a sad face... Then I thought back that he's hungry, so I just told him nvm loh... next time then...

Oh well... my boyboy loves me a lot mar.. so he ignored his hunger and use another road to head to my granny's house after much struggle I made with him... cuz I said no need to go, he said yes we go and etc loh... Then I of coz gave in lah... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA... Eh not on purpose 1 hoh... His neck is harder than mine hoh.... And so.....................

This is Kiddy (my uncle named him 1), isn't he cute?!?!??! And yep, that's my new hair...

I know... not much difference mar but I cut a bit of my fringe to make it looks more layered and can you see my hair is glowing?? heheheheehhe... It's nice loh!!! kakkkkkaakkakaka...

Then this is "Dua Tao" (big head) as he's the firstborn and he's bigger than Kiddy

My uncle's firstborn said that he's being soooo unfair as he named 1 doggy a cute name while another ones a not-so-nice name. I agree loh!!!! hahahaaha... but then, it suits them cuz DuaTao always bully Kiddy and Kiddy is very very very "manja" 1 loh!!! Always wan people to hug him and etc 1...

How I wish I could have them as mine!! Their skin is so smooth and they're so cute!!!! The last pic you can see that I'm trying to stop DuaTao from running away from the camera. hahahahahaha... he shy lar I guess... hehehehhehe...

2 blahs:

Huei said...

nice candles!!! =D hehehe

hmm..really cant see much difference in ur hair..but the glow is very nice!!! =D

julieann said...

huei,
yeah it's nice and they're damn good at carving!!! Although they're poor, but they're very polite and friendly leh!!! Errr... that's what my parents told me lar... I talk like as if I'm there oni.. hahahahahaha...

Yeah I like the glow but after a day and after I wash my hair, it went off... too bad.. hahahaha..