3/20/2008

Taiwan Day 13 - Going back home lo...

Hmmmm... you all must be wondering where is Day 12 huh?? Well as Day 12 is on Friday and is also the last day I will be working in NEC Taiwan, so I didn't managed to get much pics taken as after work, we straight head to Little Fat Lamb restaurant to eat their super duper yummiest steamboat I've ever tasted in my whole life!!!

Actually, it is the 2nd time I went to eat but it's a first for my boyboy. After he ate, he told me that he regret he didn't go eat it earlier when he's in Taiwan. If he knew it's soooooooo tasty, he'll eat it every single day!!! hahahahaha... I would too if I could!!! :D

So after our dinner, we head back to Taichung as I was in Hsinchu for a meeting earlier. Back to hotel, at first my boyboy said if we should go to Fong Jia night market to walk around and eat some snacks before we head back to KL. I wanted to but as I'm super tired already, I said I didn't want to. Asked if he mind, he said no.... but can see he's not that happy with it lar. I'm sorry ler... really tired mar... Actually... I also regret I didnt go cuz I really really really miss their food!!! Especially the Hot Potato with Cheese!!! hahhahahaah...

So he slept at 11pm while I online till 2am in the hotel. Then at 3am, we gotta wake up and head to Taoyuan's airport which took us 2 hours to reach there by bus. So you can imagine the moment I sit in the bus, I slept the whole trip to Taoyuan's airport!! Once reached, I really couldn't imagine at 5.30am, the airport is so damn packed with people!!!!

Then after we checked in, we have to wait for our 7.30am flight and thank god that they allow us to board the plane earlier as I'm super tired and super sleepy adi!!! So here's the pics of what I did in the plane while waiting for them to take off...

Before take off...

Camwhore with boyboy... but he PURPOSELY close his eyes!!! Bad boyboy!!!

Then camwhore with him again... and it's a nice pics isn't it?? hehehehehe...

And another 1 which I love it the most but... too bad my boyboy's face a bit blurred...

The plane just took off!!!

Can you see the city below??
See the road?? It's pretty isn't it??
Here the plane is actually turning sideways... it's cool!!!


After that, I slept throughout the whole flight back to KL. I was dead tired that the plane signal us that we could unbuckle the safety belt isn't off yet, I slept like a pig adi... When they offered orange, my boyboy woke me up and I did drink it as I'm thirsty. After I pass back the cup to the waiter, I slept again. hahahahahahaa...


When they're asking us whether we want our lunch, I didnt take it as I slept adi. My boyboy again nudge me up to ask if I want the food, I just shake my head no and I slept. Man I think I'm a pig... I didn't realized I was THAT tired wey...

Then the waiter being concerned of me without food, ask my boyboy if I really didn't want to eat my lunch, I heard my boyboy said that I'm too tired, so just let me sleep and ask him don't worry bout it. Hmmm... That waiter is so caring. I guess MAS did have some cool steward anyhow... hehehehehehe...


Then I woke up all of a sudden as I think I'm very uncomfortable sleeping in the plane. My neck is damn stiff, my back hurt like mad, my hands are numb and my legs....... I felt that there's a lot of ants around it.... Since I got nothing to do and since I'm sitting at window seats (Thanks to my boyboy, he loves me so much that he let me sit next to the window instead of him... :D), I look out and...................................

Beautiful view isn't it?? I really really loves the clouds!!!


So after I touched down, we went to shop a bit for some liquor, cigarrettes and some chocolates for my parents and friends. We shop for about an hour I think... then when we want to go get our luggage, it's not there!!!!!! I was sooooo scared that I asked the staff working there. Then they mentioned that if it's been a certain time no one come to claim the luggage, it'll be shifted to "Lost and Found" counter.

So both me and boyboy went to claim our luggage and thank God it's still in 1 piece and it's really there. hahahahahahah... Then my bro being soooooooo nice came fetch us and wait for us for about 30minutes, fetch us home. Ahhhhh... it's so good to be home... I do miss my family ya know!!!

Then once reach home, I only have time to unpack a little before me and my boyboy need to rush off to vote for the Malaysian "erections". For my area, it's only either BN or Keadilan. What did I choose?? Well I don't like BN... but I don't like Keadilan the more. So how?? Guess what I vote loh... hahahahahahaha...

I tell you, to just place a small little vote, I need to search almost the whole of Taman Desaria to know where is the EXACT location of where to place my vote!!! I searched for an hour just to finally found out where I should vote. Kanasai... damn un-efficient loh!!!

Once my vote is placed, me and my boyboy have to rush from PJ to Wangsa Maju for him to place his vote. By the time he reach the place he were supposed to vote, it's already 4:55pm. 5 more minutes and they'll close and stop everyone from voting.

So my boyboy told me that he have to run up the stairs for 2 floors to say that he reached adi.. then have to again run from 1 end to another end just to put his vote in a box. Damn kao mah fan!! He run like hell I tell you!!! Pity him loh!!!

After he placed his votes, that's AFTER the police there ask him to run faster before the times out for voting, we went back home for some rest... man... it's been 1 hell of a tiring day I tell u...

1 blahs:

Huei said...

um..opposition? =P heheheh