3/04/2008

Taiwan Day 6 - Boyboy reaching time!!! (Part 2)

Continuation from my previous posts of what I did, ate and went after I saw my boyboy... hehehehhee...

At the Hsinchu HSR station got MOS burger!! But we didn't eat it... YET!!!

Waiting for the HSR train, my boyboy said it's windy and cold!!!

I look so "charn" but happy cuz my boyboy is finally in Taiwan with me!!! :D

There's a cube for us to sit in to block some of the freezing cold wind...
Once we reached Taipei Shihlin Night Market, we eat this!!! Forgot what izzit called but it's yummy!!!
Then we had the Chicken steak!!!
It's super duper yummy!!!
I also can't resists a few chumps of the chicken steak!!!
This is the famous chinese "Siu Loong Bao" and it's only RM6 for 8pieces!!! *psssttt.. Dragon-i selling about RM16 for only 4pieces*
This is the very famous "stinky taufoo" and it really stinks and tastes weird!!
My boyboy said it's not as yummy as he ate it in Hong Kong though...
It's windy and my boyboy is drinking Papaya Milk in front of the Shihlin Market...
Me then took a few sip of the Papaya Milk drink and it tastes good!! Very fresh indeed!!!
The queue is DAMN LONG when we wanted to buy the Chicken steak!!!

So from the pics above, did I make you all feel hungry?? HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHHE!!! And I do realized that I got fatter just by looking at my oh-so-round face!! T_T

2 blahs:

Huei said...

wohh!!! the siu long bao is so cheap!! i'm so hungry!! i dun like food in msia anymore!! food in langkawi can't get any worst!!! >.< heheheh

u both look SOOOO cold!!! =D

julieann said...

huei,
YAH YAH!!! It's super duper cheap summore!!! hahahahaha... and i tell u, anywhere u go in Taiwan, all the food damn nice!!!

and it's really cold here in Taiwan!! hahahahah.. gonna spring soon, so they said gonna rain quite a lot oh... but i'm coming back to Malaysia adi...