3/03/2008

Taiwan Day 6 - Boyboy reaching time!!!

CANT WAIT for my boyboy to reach leh!!! I slept at about 2am last nite cuz I need to tell my boyboy how to take bus/train or watever when he reach Taoyuan's Airport.

Then I thought I could finally have a very very good sleep till maybe about noon cuz I've been lacking of sleep since the day I reach Taiwan. Not saying the work here is very difficult oh but it's because my mind can't stop thinking through how to solve the problem the user is facing and etc. hehehehehehe...

So I woke up at 9am and I tried to force myself back to sleep but I can't. Cuz I'm too excited and can't wait to see my boyboy ler!!!! So by 9.30am, I gave up and I had a nice bath and then brush my teeth and etc.

As I'm late for my breakfast in the hotel (by the time I finish taking my bath, it's close to 11am adi... breakfast time end adi...). So I decided to walk to a nearby shop to buy some Pearl Milk Tea!! hehehehehehe... Then I walk around their market (yup, since it's not at night, but their "night market" opens at 12pm too!!) and go search for my sis's boots and some souvenirs if any... but I ends up with...................................

my stuff... HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! And I'm gonna go broke if I stay in Taiwan longer. Their stuff is si beh cheap till you couldn't stop yourself from not buying it leh!!! Can someone please lockup my wallet far far far away from me?!??!?!

Went for dinner at a friend's house last night, and this is their popular fishball!! It's SUPER BIG!!!
Then this is the EXTREMELY HUGE porkballs made by the friend's friend... Compared to the smaller ones.. this is SUPER HUGE!!!
Then I bought this 2 long shirt for myself... each oni costs me RM39 leh!!! So you say lar, can I stop myself from buying it?!?!?!?!?!
THEN I go and buy MORE nails bling blings!! And guess what, it oni costs me RM1 EACH!!! YES!! ITS RM1 EACH ONI!!!!! CAN YOU NOT BUY GIRLS?!?!?!?!?!!
I bought this beer AFTER my boyboy reached Taiwan and AFTER we've went to Taipei Shihlin Night Market. He saw it and said wanted to try, and we did. It's nice!! Tastes slightly like Skol.

At 1st I didnt want to make this posts first as I havent gather up all the pics yet but since my sis scold me that I didnt update AFTER I saw my boyboy, so....... I have to listen to the OLDER ones loh!!! KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAK!!!

5 blahs:

Huei said...

so many things!!

i love ur blings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here cheapest is 3 for rm10!!! >.< and they don't have nice blings..not much choice!!

I WANA GO TAIWAN TOOO!!!!!

julieann said...

huei,
hahahahahahahaha!!! thats why i cant stop myself from buying those bling blings!!! how i wish i take the whole box home!! hahahaahha...

come taiwan!! save as much as possible so that u could shop more!! :D

A A A =) said...

Can u help me to buy the bling bling??!! it'll look very nice if u use it for ur nail arts =P no need to buy it if it is not convenient lol..

A A A =) said...

HAHAHAHA...kidding only lar...my Gary koko will scold me one...wakakaka =P

julieann said...

angie ling,
I'll buy for you if I got chance to go to the night market again. So no worries!!! And if your kalei koko really scold, just tell him that we GIRLS like to look pretty 1!!! So he CANNOT "chap sau"!!! kakakakakakaka!!!