3/17/2008

Taiwan Day 8 - Food!!!

Monday got not much time for travel as I'm tired after almost a whole day trip to Taipei, so I decided to just have my dinner with colleagues from NEC Taiwan and then go back hotel to rest.

The colleagues brought us to have Itallian food where their food is SUPER DUPER YUMMY and not so expensive too!! It's like the price you ate at Chilli's Restaurant in Malaysia but of course their food is so much tastier and much much yummier!! :D

Country Goose Kitchen, they served all kinds of Itallian food, not oni goose... :D

How the restaurant looks like from where I sat... it's quite homey...

They decorate it with a bit looks like antiques...

Appetizer... all different kinds of "hotdogs".. the black black 1 is dunno from wat kinda fish...

Their salad which can share with 4 person... its Chicken Salad and it's super yummy!!!

Alec's main course... Dunno wat spaghetti sauce seafood fried rice. Tastes not bad too!!
Me and Vivi share this Spaghetti Carbonara with egg. Imagine the egg is half cooked and mixed with the spaghetti... WOOO LAH LAH!!!
The restaurant's Guard Dog. He's so cute!!! He's been in this pose when I just arrived and still on the same pose when I'm full and leaving the restaurant!!
The restaurant's main door side window... Really looks so homey...
A small errrr... river?? Outside the restaurant... So beautiful!!!

So that's what I did on Monday night for my dinner. After that, I straight away head back to my hotel and rest while my boyboy went out since morning to enjoy his travelling in Taipei.
Get back to hotel about 11pm!!! But anyway, he's happy then OK bah... :D

2 blahs:

Huei said...

italian food!!! i wan!! ur spagetthi looks soO!!!! yummy!!!!!!!! half boil egg..i think i should try that myself! heheh

at first i thought the photo was of the hotel..looks really homey!

u sure the doggie is real?? heheheh aww!!! everywhere oso got doggies..so nice leh!!! msia..doggies get beaten to death! >.< even thailand is better than msia!!

wah ur boy boy go out till 11pm!! he must be really enjoying himself!!!!

julieann said...

huei,
yes should try!! it's super yummy!!! and yep, the restaurant makes u wan to go back there few times for da food and for da environment!!

yup its real cuz he got look at me and then ignore me when i said hi to him. hahahahahaha...

my boyboy shiok habis!!! came back and told me he went this this that that place... makes me damn jealous!! hahahahaa..