3/18/2008

Taiwan Day 11 - Food + Shopping!!!

It's already almost time for me to get home. So me and my boyboy quickly have a last minute shopping and food hunting at Taipei's Gongguan Shida Nite Market.

Here the stuff is slightly more expensive than those in Fong Jia Night Market as it's in Taipei. As everyone knows, Taipei is Taiwan's most popular city (or so I thought), and so their costs of living there is more expensive than Taichung. So once again, enjoy da pics!!!

T-shirt (32) for my bro and Simian (Monkey head) t-shirt is for my sis's boyboy Alex

A cool hat for my bro... my boyboy being the model... cool huh?? hahahahahaa...

Another "yaoying" hat for my bro for only RM30 for 2 hats!! Cheap rite?!?!?!

My boyboy's RM30 for 4 pair of socks.. nice hoh??

RM10 lovey RED necklace for myself.. veli rugged hoh?? kakakakakakaa...

Another RM10 bling blings necklace for myself... and my boyboy said he wants to wear it sometimes cuz it looks a bit like rapper!!

A long till da knee shirt for my mama and she loves is so much... Ask me to buy more!!!

A hot pant for my sis.. she kept pestering me to buy 1!!!

RM10 for 3 bottles of nail color... Grey, transparent and black!! :D

2 pairs of loop earrings for RM10... again for myself.. hehehehee...

Our dinner at another Itallian Restaurant and it's not so expensive too!! Damn "dai sik"!!!

My boyboy enjoying da appetizer of Potato Wedges with cheese powder...

Me enjoying the Potato but I looks so sleepy and tired adi...

My eyes really can hardly open.. I work from 9am till 7pm and then come shopping.. veli tiring!!!

Our main course (me share with boyboy ask I'm not so hungry), Chicken Cordon Bleu!!!

See how da cheese all spread out!! YUMMYYYYYYYY!!!!

Even before I start eating, I guess I slept adi... Too tired lar deyyyyy!!! hahahahahaha...

And I do agree, I looks so "charn" in this pics and looks too sleepy adi lah!! hahahahahaha...

2 blahs:

Huei said...

the last pic looks like u're savouring the food..like

"MMMmmmmmmm" lidat! hehehe

cool clothes! hahahhha ur boy boy so funny acting yao yeng!!!

julieann said...

huei,
he himself suddenly wear the hat and ask me "EH faster take pic!!!" then after i took, he said "See... i bcome ur model liao" =.=

actually i really feels like sleeping cuz that day really tired.. hahahahaa..