3/17/2008

Taiwan Day 9 - Food + Drink + Something Special

Everyday we need to eat food ge mar... So I can't stop myself for not taking the pics of the food that I'm gonna eat mar... It's not everyday I get to go Taiwan with all expenses paid by the company you know?!!??!!? So I must grab this chance to take as much pics as possible!!! :D


My lunch at a simple "food court", Chicken dunno wat rice...

"Tai Yang Bing" as in Sun's Biscuit.. It's sooooooooo yummy!!!

Inside of it is errr... I forgot wat izzit liao but it's not too sweet 1... tastes good!!!


Alec treat me to drink this Milk + Green Tea + Red Bean
I errr... REALLY DIDNT realized I so NGAM poked it on da cow's ass... I really didnt!!!
Then when I took out the straw, so NGAM AGAIN the ass got green color... like the cow is shitting... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
A gift from Alec... for Hot Spring usage 1... I dunno wat izzit called...
All you have to do is just to put this thing into a hot water and it'll come out with a bit of bubbles and some nice scents!! I tried in the hotel bath tub and it's SUPERB!!!

2 blahs:

Huei said...

the Sun Biscuit looks like lou poh beng! hehehe

y u poke the cow cow's butt?? =P hehehhe

did u buy alot of those scent things? seems interesting leh!!

julieann said...

huei,
yeah for us is lou poh beng but they said it is slightly different 1 wor.. but i dun care lar as long as its yummy!! hehehehee...

i didnt poke da cow's butt on purpose 1!!! :D

errr... i didnt buy the scent things cuz my nose is sensitive with these scents stuff, too strong will make my nose suffer oni.. hahahaha..