3/05/2009

3K + Kampachi

Last Friday we... as in me, Kalei and Huei went to Pavillion for a meet up...

Actually the purpose of this meet up also have to thank Kalei lah... He's a very good pilot for FFK01 plane. Due to his busy schedule of manuevering the plane, everytime either me or Huei asked him out, he'll asks us to look up the sky.

Or... He'll agree first, and on that day itself, he'll call us up and asked us to look up the sky to see his FFK01 plane flew pass... :D

Anyway, back to topic... Yes we meet Kalei at Pavillion for our dinner + movie night out. It was fun and I gotta tell ya, I think in LAM KAMPACHI restaurant, the only sound or noise is from our table only... Yeah I admit I'm loud at laughing ok?? :P

After we ordered our food, I quickly take out my boyboy's camera and start some cam-whore session... :D


Kampachi Tissue... I didnt know it's by Equatorial actually...

Our papa-san actor of the night... :D


Huei and Kalei


Group cam-whore take 1 by me... zoomed too close... fail...


Group cam-whore take 1 by Huei. PERFECT!!!!!!!!!

Not long after that, our foods arrived and we proceed to filled up our growling stomach...

My dunno what "Shake" set... Kalei said I must shake shake before I eat -____-'''


Huei's Tempura Udon (or something)...

Kalei's dunno what fish set...

Once our stomachs are filled, we have some chats of what Kalei bought from the CKTang's member sales, chat bout how to use some chats software for phones and etc...

Then Kalei showed us his Nokia e71 (yeah he wanna lansi us he got geng chao phone) and said he use Nimbuzz to chat with us sometimes...

Huei and Kalei comparing Nimbuzz and Fring...

They exchanged phone and Huei played on his e71 while Kalei on SE Xperia (I think)

A more closer look... Kalei said he dunno how to use Huei's phone.. :P



They then test the voice call via Fring vs Nimbuzz...

After our dinner, we head off to our movie session at GSC Pavillion. We watched "Love Matters" and to me, the movie is funny at the beginning but it's a bit.... dragging the show towards the end...

So how did "3K" related to the 3 of us? Very simple...

Me, Huei and Kalei is currently driving Perodua Kelisa where Kalei's car is the oldest, followed by me and youngest is Huei, which match exactly the "age level" among the 3 of us!!!

So Kalei gave birth to "3K", and so 3K was born!!!!!! :P Moreover, its so "ngam" that we have our dinner in Kampachi... So that's how 3K + Kampachi comes about... :D

I think next time must ask Kalei to open a shop called LAM-PACHI adi... :P

8 blahs:

Huei said...

hahahhahah

yeah! laughing before dinner, throughout dinner and on to movie!! =P heheeheh

later kalei wana open KamLampachi =P

Unknown said...

ju ~~ it was samsung lah... not SE.
huei ~~ do u know KAM also mean suck in Hokkian ?

Actually i think ah lam is much more suitable than me to start the new F&B business.. don't you think ah LAM is the more 'convincing' ~~

julieann said...

Huei,
YAR!!!!! if he really open that KamLampachi, i think his business will be veli "ong" ledi!!! KAKAKAKAKAKAK!!!

mrkts,
soli... my mistake... :P Hmmm... Maybe u can have a joint venture with cclam?? :P then it'll be SUPER convincing liao!!! KEKEEKEKEKEKE!!

Anonymous said...

i like the food there but i think its a little bit pricey....

julieann said...

Sun,
Yep i totally agree!!!!! it's soooooooo pricey that I think i'll go only when there's some "special occassion"... :P
But thank god, that nite, our "Pilot King" treat us the dinner.. :P

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I contemplate the collection should prepare more info then it has.