3/20/2009

The most embarassing mistakes I made...

Yes as the title goes... I did something so EXTREMELY embarassing that........

Actually everytime I thought it back, it makes me laugh non-stop loh... hahahahaha... so I've decided to blog about it.. Here goes...

It happens just yesterday (19th March 2009, Thursday) where I was actually having a blur day due to the rush of work on hand...

What happens is that I was suddenly thought of sms-ing my boyboy to see if he'll come over my place tonite... In the sms, I wrote this: -

" u got come overnite my house tonite?"


During that time, I was thinking of "someone" watch and I accidently typed that "someone" name onto the recipient address. Without thinking, I just clicked "Send" and resume my work...

After about 10minutes, I got a reply from that "someone" and the reply is this...

"Eeeeee.. Hao sui geh.. Seduce ppl like that... Tonite cannot lah... got thing to do.."


When I first read it, I was like... "HUH!?!?! This 'someone' got send the sms to the wrong person or not?!?! Why's this 'someone' acting so 'hiao' 1?!?!?"

As my phone are able to see the history of smses just like a normal chats, I read the history and got the shock of my life!!!!!!!! The sms that I was supposed to send to my boyboy is actually sent to this "someone"!!!!! OMFFFFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quickly reply and said sorry and all these while I was blushing like mad and kept laughing!!! MY GAAAWWDDDDD!!! How could I be so careless?!?!?!?!

Anyway, when this "someone" online... the first thing he said to me is as follow: -

*P/S: This chat is actually chat in mandarin using pinyin... Well thanks to me not knowing how to read chinese lah!!

Some1: tonite not free woh ... dear ~~~ :)
Me: ........................................ ni hau le wohhh~~~ pu yau jer yang mah~~~ wo yi jing hen pai seh liao!!!!! sigh~~~ TTTTT_TTTTT
Some1: ok... ming tian zai wan guo ~~ :)
Me: bu yao~~~ bu yao ah~~~~~
Some1: hey... i m not doing this for fun. it is for u one.. so tat u can remember don simply 'tuk'. no 'tuk' 'tuk' , no matter how siew sha u r... kakakakakakakaka
Me: ... sighhhhh~~~ btw, u go see cheehooi's picasa album. got "jeng yeh" see..
Some1: jeng yeah lah ~~ ok dear ~~
Me: ................................................ HAU LE LAHHHHH!!!!!!!
Some1: ni jiao ren hubby ke yi lah~~ ren jiao ni dear jiu jiang mang zhang ~~~
Me: .... wo yi jing shuo ler... shi yi ker mistake~~~!!!!!!! wo kan chuo ler!!!! 'tuk' chuo ler!!!!!! TT_TT

And then we were chatting about a movie we planned to go watch together...

Some1: kan sea
Me: wo na li ji dao ni?
Some1: sound like look at the sea mah
Me: ni mei tian juo pilot der
Some1: ni shi da ka J mah
Me: wo pu kou ni da
Some1: eeeeeeee...hao sui de..
Me: ??
Some1: zheng tian jiang ren jia da~~ bu hao yi shi ne ~~~
Me: hmmm...next friday yao bu yao?
Some1: overnite again ? oh ~~
Me: ............................................
Some1: u mean movie ah ok ok
Me: * vomit blood * bu yao ken ni hao liao
Some1: hao... ok lah.tonite wat time ? *I think here he meant wat time should come over?*
Me: TTTT_TTTTT
Some1: i plan to save the sms...
Me: YAU MEH~~~??????
Some1: for long long time.. akakakakakakakakakakaka
Me: cannot lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh later ur future gf/wife saw it, i die ge wohhhhhh~~~~~
Some1: no worry.. she understand my taste..:) ah yan...
Me: *Here I called his nickname I gave him*...
Some1: ah yan
Me: ni dang wo shi pen you mar?
Some1: of cos~~ but still i wan to keep it
Me: jer yang, ni ker yi delete diao na ke sms mar?..................... TTT_TTT
Some1: it is 1 in a million thing lah
Me: sighhhh... why~~~ why me ~~~ ???????
Some1: will u throw the lottery ticket away ? ya... why ~~ why me ~~~~?? ah yan likes to tuk me ~~~ eeee
Me: .......................

So that's how our chat goes and how embarassing it is for me... And now "someone" will always use this to "wai hip" me jor... TTTT_TTTT

Anyway, I told my boyboy about my mistakes and he laughed a bit... That time was dinner and after that, I ask him to make the decision of what to eat.............

And he kept telling me he wanted to eat "someone" using the nickname I've given......................

2 blahs:

Huei said...

i think he sked now!! later kena lap ma bao doi =P

julieann said...

Huei,
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! yah!!!