3/26/2009

Bad Mood

Yes I'm having a bad mood... dun disturb me or u'll be "burned" out of a sudden for no reason at all!!!

Anyway, seriously speaking... I also got no idea why I'm having a bad mood...

No I'm not having PMS in case you said it's bcuz of that.... And no I did not argue with my boyboy also...... So I really got no idea why I'm having a bad mood and don't ask!!!

Oh and hor... my mood gotten worst when I went to toilet this morning in the office and thought of doing some "small business"... Mana tau when I went into my "favourite cube" in the toilet, I found that there's LOADSSSSS of SHITSSSSSSSSSSS floating on it!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! Can the LADIES/WOMAN/AUNTIES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE flush AFTER their "big business"?!?!?!?!?!?!

MY GAWDDD!!! Imagine how STINK it caused the WHOLE TOILET!!! You can't even have a good "shh shh" with all these STINK smell!!!!

AND HOR............ I think that LADY/WOMAN/AUNTY "lai si" loh!!!!!!! WALANNNNNNNNN!!!! Imagine how DISGUSTING it is to have to LOOK at those "lao sai" SHITSSSS RIGHT AFTER your breakfast!!! Makes me want to PUKE!!!!!!!!!!

ANYHOW... My mood gotten EXTREMELY worst when my bro told me that Toyota Rush maintenance is very high... Lagi-lah I no mood...

Well I was planning to buy a new car as my currently 7yrs old Perodua Kelisa is starting to have some "fever", "cough" and "flu" coming all at once... So I was researching for more than 3months now and I really really REALLY got hooked on.....


Toyota Rush!!!

Anyhow, I've been researching on forums, asking my friends around and all of them suggest not to buy Toyota Rush because....

1. 1800kg car with only 1.5cc engine will cause the car to "drink petrol"
2. 1.5cc engine only with such big/heavy car sure no "energy" 1...
3. It's a "lang moon" car wor...
4. Spare parts for Toyota Rush is very very expensive...
5. It costs RM300++ per PIECE for the tyre alone.........

Sigh...... I really love this car a lot and it considers falls under the "within" my budget for a 4WD look-a-like car.... But there's just too much negatives about this car that really cause me to have such bad mood... I think...

Then a lot of them suggest me to take............

Nissan Grand Livina Impuls

I really REALLY don't understand why most of the forums compare Toyota Rush with Nissan Grand Livina... This 2 cars is actually SOOOO different!!

You see... 1 is a SUV car while the other is considered a MPV car... why differentiate these 2?!?!?!

Anyway, most of them suggest I take GL because: -

1. Got more "energy" compared to Toyota Rush
2. It's 1.6cc or 1.8cc which can support such big/heavy car
3. Heard it's more "save" on the petrol...
4. It's more comfortable compared to Toyota Rush
5. Got higher 2nd hand value >.<

Perodua Nautica

Well this car is "within" my budget but............ it's a Perodua.......... OK lar... this car is FULLY imported from Japan but....... I just need to add 1k++ and I could get a Toyota Rush leh... so for you, which 1 will you choose?!?!? For sure you'll choose Toyota Rush rite??

I mean... it's a TOYOTA after all... Toyota famous with their "car's leg" very nice and stable even after 20years of driving it!!!

Well maybe worst comes to worst I MIGHT really get this Nautica... but I wish I don't need to...........

Then there's this car that I really love too!!! But it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy over my budget.... that is.......

Honda CRV

Yeah I know my head is too big... Sighhhhhhh..........

Is there any car out there that's 4WD look-a-like that I could buy and that's within my budget?????

Sighhhhh.... My mood really sucks to da max~~~!!!!!!!!!!

4 blahs:

Huei said...

WTFFFF!!!!!!!!OMGGGGG wth!!!!!!! wtf kind of AUNTY are those lah!??!?! never flush! nabeh!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh! gl hor..ada 3.5k discount! my bf's fren is nissan salesman

julieann said...

Huei,
yeah imagine how disgusting it is!! about the GL, if i really wan i'll definitely give u a call. :D

** JT ** said...

eeeuuuwwww.....so so DISGUSTING!!! lucky over here, SOMETIMES they left oni 1 KETUL or some "debris" since the toilet pump is NOT that good. well...eeuueewww....still, y cant those AUNTIES, LADIES, WOMEN FLUSH a few more times juz to TOTALLY CLEAN IT OFF!!!? eeuuuww...also haiz...the toilet seat always got their left over shh shh!

as for the car...yeah this rush vr HIGH maintenance..remember last time Orbit Ah Soon? he drove that wif 2 doors geh. kana exp he said.

GL ar?! WOW such a big car! good la..nx time we whole family can stuck in 1 car for outings! no more 2 cars! WAHHAHHAA

julieann said...

** JT **,
eh harlow auntie... itu Toyota Rush hor... elek 2 doors punya... HIS 2 doors is Rav4 lah!!!! that kanasai Rav4 is over RM130K OK?!?!?! summore that 1 is really 4WD car lah!!! and hor... i really dun like GL lah... TOO arrr.... for families ngam lar... for "hau sang lui" like me tarak ngam... kakakakakaka!!!