3/11/2009

My 1st Watch..

... that I bought for myself...... using my own money... :D

All these while, I'm considered very lucky as whatever watch I wanted, my mom or dad will be so lucky to won it during their company's annual dinner.

You can call it coincidence but everytime I wanted a watch, it's the time where their annual dinner is near...

Anyhow, this time I decided to get myself a Casio G-Shock for casual wear... I've searched high and low for the G-Shock that will really match my tastes and WALLA!!! I found it!!! :D


To prove that I really bought the ORIGINAL Casio G-Shock...


Once opened and TADA!!!!!! MY WATCH!!!!!!!

It isn't as big as what you normally see of G-Shock but thank god it matches me :P


The side view where you could see the "Adjust" and "Mode" buttons...


The other side view where you can see the "Light/Reverse" and "Forward" button...


The front view where you could see they have digital and analog time!!!


The front view with the lights "on"...


This is how the straps looks like... SLIGHTLY special isn't it?? :P



OK That's it!!! That's my 1st ever bought watch!!! :D Huei even said the color matches my NDSL!!! :D

0 blahs: