3/16/2009

Victoria Beckham wannabe...

I finally got my hair cut... It's been almost more than 10yrs I've got long hair and I FINALLY able to cut it short...

AFTER my boyboy gave the approval... kakakakakkaa... He even chose which hairstyle for me too!! :D

Here's the process of how I so cruel to chopped off my 10yrs old long hair...

My long long hair is in the process of getting it cut...

After it's been chopped off of more than 5inches, the lenglui blowdry my hair...

When it's almost dry, my hair looks so smooth hor?? :P

After it's totally dried, it's still very long... but they wanted to do rebonding on it 1st...

This is after the rebonding... Still they cut it shorter...

And this is after treatment + cut and the end result!! :D Nice bor??

Camwhore with my new hairstyle!!!!!!

Side view from the left...

Side view from the right...



Back view... can't see very clear cuz my hand just can't go to the far back...

Trying to look sexy...................... yeah lah!! I failed at it lah!!!!!!!

Normal look... :D


The typical me look... :D

So... byebye 10yrs-old-long-hair and HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO previously-victoria-beckham-hairstyle!!!

Yeah I wanna copycat her to try to make my face looks thinner... and I think it makes me look thinner and more younger!! KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKA!!!

4 blahs:

Huei said...

i love ur hair!!!!!!! really very silky smooth!

eh so nice leh! the guy cut it short then rebond it b4 cutting further! mine last time damn stupid..cut my fringe SHORT SHORT b4 rebonding...after my hair all rosak..walau the fringe DAMN HORRIBLE!! >.<

very nice!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

julieann said...

Huei,
THANKSSSSSS~~~!!!!! silky smooth is bcuz i did treatment after i do the rebonding... kekekekeke...

nvm nvm... now ur hair veli nice adi!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Nice haircut!!!

I also want to have a haircut but the problem is I do not have courage to cut my long long hair in one go~ X(

julieann said...

L1nG L1nG,
THANKS!!!! hahahahhaa... hmmm... if u like long hair, i would advise u not to cut it short... if not u'll regret cuz once after u cut it, it takes time to grow leh..